sweet sweet revenge.

i love the smell of fresh revenge in the morning

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    did anyone go through the pc game episodes? looks nice in first sight even though it's animation drawing. but I did not play more than a few minutes yet.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I bought seasons one and two recently and am almost done season one. I really like the show. It has me heavily interested. I like the lead. He plays the role in a very (and maybe it's because he sort of looks like him) Viggo Mortenson type of manner.

However, it's so preposterous in many ways.
    *Let's go into ATL on horseback after having seen a mile long line of abandoned cars that had tried to leave the city? Considering there's around a million people there and therefore that many potential walkers? On horseback? It seemed like walking into a deathtrap.
    *If they get bit, they become walkers but they can shoot a walker at point blank range and have blood get all over them, and that's okay?
    *How slowly they respond in certain situations? For instance, in episode three, about 100 walkers come into camp. They finally kill them all. And they wait til the next morning or afternoon (I'd guess at least 12 hours later) to begin goring them to ensure their death? And then letting the one psychic dude who'd been bit ride with them when they finally decide to leave camp?
    *And maybe most importantly, since they have vehicles, why didn't they just get the **** out of that region and try to get a safe zone or whatever they called it?

Don't get me wrong. I really like the show. But from a pure common sense, survivalist perspective, it seems stupid at times.

P.S.-I really hope they elaborate on how this disease spread at some point. I'm assuming its' origin is the CDC at this point.

Also, Noah Emmerich is a terrible actor and should never be cast in anything and Michael Rooker being type-cast for the umpteenth million time annoyed me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I bought seasons one and two recently and am almost done season one. I really like the show. It has me heavily interested. I like the lead. He plays the role in a very (and maybe it's because he sort of looks like him) Viggo Mortenson type of manner.

However, it's so preposterous in many ways.
    *Let's go into ATL on horseback after having seen a mile long line of abandoned cars that had tried to leave the city? Considering there's around a million people there and therefore that many potential walkers? On horseback? It seemed like walking into a deathtrap.
    *If they get bit, they become walkers but they can shoot a walker at point blank range and have blood get all over them, and that's okay?
    *How slowly they respond in certain situations? For instance, in episode three, about 100 walkers come into camp. They finally kill them all. And they wait til the next morning or afternoon (I'd guess at least 12 hours later) to begin goring them to ensure their death? And then letting the one psychic dude who'd been bit ride with them when they finally decide to leave camp?
    *And maybe most importantly, since they have vehicles, why didn't they just get the **** out of that region and try to get a safe zone or whatever they called it?

Don't get me wrong. I really like the show. But from a pure common sense, survivalist perspective, it seems stupid at times.

P.S.-I really hope they elaborate on how this disease spread at some point. I'm assuming its' origin is the CDC at this point.

Also, Noah Emmerich is a terrible actor and should never be cast in anything and Michael Rooker being type-cast for the umpteenth million time annoyed me.
    Its not a thinking mans show, but it is entertaining.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    That is the truth. I would forage constantly and take as much as I could all the time. I'd take all the medicine, gas, ammo and firearms I came across.

Like the scenes where they raided the pharmacy and they gradded 1-2 meds. I'd clear that place out. Clothes, spices, food, ammo, meds, camping gear, shoes, gas...
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    That is the truth. I would forage constantly and take as much as I could all the time. I'd take all the medicine, gas, ammo and firearms I came across.

Like the scenes where they raided the pharmacy and they gradded 1-2 meds. I'd clear that place out. Clothes, spices, food, ammo, meds, camping gear, shoes, gas...
    ^

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Also, I know little about guns. How tough is it to get silencers? I'd get a ****load of silencers.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Also, I know little about guns. How tough is it to get silencers? I'd get a ****load of silencers.
    One thing I have noticed about Zombie books/movies/shows is that they never use sound as a defense mechanism. Stick things out in the open that make noise in the wind in a direction away from you or that is somehow to your advantage. Such as over the edge of a cliff or large ravine.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I've heard that you can use a potato as a silencer. Wonder if that is true. Also a silencer does not truly silence the gun. It decreases the volume sure but I think people would be surprised at how quiet a non working world would be.

No cars, planes, air conditioners, heaters, engnes. All the background ambient noise we have today would be gone. It would be one of those "to quiet" moments and would take a while to get used to.