Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Cy of JFC View Post
    What about putting him in the boxing ring w/ another MMA fighter looking to make the transition? Or would that just expose his lack of technique even in a case of a victory?
    Nothing is gonna prepare his chin, which has already been tested.. or prepare him for actually beating thru lets just say a bunch of dudes Mayweather's already handled with ease..

Shawn Porter (26-2-1) who fights an in your face, rush you type of style would just overwhelm him, he'd grab all the momentum and destroy his entire rhythm.. (Highly recommend catching the replay of him vs the aforementioned Keith Thurman thatwas the FOTY in 2016 IMO)

He can't ready himself for that type of onslaught.. simply out of his depth.. You can't stand like that and beat these guys!!!

He doesn't have a chance in hell vs Kell Brook(36-1-0 25ko's), he'd get PUMMELED.. BULLDOZED.. beaten from rope to rope.. Some of these guys I'mtalking about here if were at 155lbs aregonna look much bigger than Connor.. Brook's only loss is to Golovkin.. He walks around at 170lbs...
    Why on Earth would anyone want a starting lineup of Cousins/Embiid/Simmons? Dear lord that is a terrible idea.
    Why are you talking to PGAB outside of the draft thread? This dude has 1 area of expertise: knowing the names of prospects before the general public. Other than that his basketball IQ is in the trashcan.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Paulie Malignaggi, whos the best TV analyst in any sport right now IMO had this to say;

"While that is a paycut for Floyd Mayweather, it's definitely not a paycut for me...I would take even $5 million and Conor can take $45 and after I beat his ass, I'll take the upper hand on the rematch...that is a free money," stated former world champion Paulie Malignaggi, who shared his thoughts Dana White's offer to Floyd Mayweather.
    Why on Earth would anyone want a starting lineup of Cousins/Embiid/Simmons? Dear lord that is a terrible idea.
    Why are you talking to PGAB outside of the draft thread? This dude has 1 area of expertise: knowing the names of prospects before the general public. Other than that his basketball IQ is in the trashcan.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    "The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason."

-Benjamin Franklin

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by RJF View Post
    Pretty sure Floyd tweeted this was false, but I'm not sure when this came out/when he tweeted.
    ////////\\\\\\\\\
    ////////\\\\\\\\\

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I read that Connor is under contract for 4 more fights with the ufc before he can even think about getting his ass kicked against floyd.
    Gobert is eating souls out there

Snyder’s resting facial expression resembles that of a shiv-wielding prisoner

Quinn will let the team eat tonight now

Quinn snyder has definitely killed multiple hookers right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I read that Connor is under contract for 4 more fights with the ufc before he can even think about getting his ass kicked against floyd.
    There will be an audience for it either way, if its MMA or boxing one or the other will get their arse kicked. I'm sure there is a huge audience out there who would enjoy watching Mayweather cop a flogging.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubashov View Post
    There will be an audience for it either way, if its MMA or boxing one or the other will get their arse kicked. I'm sure there is a huge audience out there who would enjoy watching Mayweather cop a flogging.
    I agree but my point was that the fight can't/won't happen until Connor fights 4 more fights in the ufc. That will probably take a few years. By then floyd will be really old so I'm thinking the fight never happens.

Though floyd will probably be broke by that time with the way he spends money so maybe he will still take the fight even if he is too old.
    Gobert is eating souls out there

Snyder’s resting facial expression resembles that of a shiv-wielding prisoner

Quinn will let the team eat tonight now

Quinn snyder has definitely killed multiple hookers right?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    For an event like this contracts can be renegotiated.
    "The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason."

-Benjamin Franklin
    Likes fishonjazz liked this post

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by RJF View Post
    For an event like this contracts can be renegotiated.
    Yep. Dana wants his pound of flesh. So would I, if I were in his position. And it'll be a big pound.
    -- Sport without class content is a dangerous amusement
    -- Sport is not an aim in itself, but a means in the proletarian class struggle.
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/SIZE]
    Likes fishonjazz liked this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Is it 4 or 6 months between fights in UFC? he could fight 4 time in 18 months. That said, a buyout is more likely, still don't think the fight will happen. Mayweather is at the end of his career and is looking for another payday and you can't blame him for that. (He's a fairly horrible human being so if your looking for something to blame him for, look no further.) But why would McGregor be that interested? He's probably got another 5 or 6 years left in him why is he chasing a payday instead of establishing a legacy.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubashov View Post
    Is it 4 or 6 months between fights in UFC? he could fight 4 time in 18 months. That said, a buyout is more likely, still don't think the fight will happen. Mayweather is at the end of his career and is looking for another payday and you can't blame him for that. (He's a fairly horrible human being so if your looking for something to blame him for, look no further.) But why would McGregor be that interested? He's probably got another 5 or 6 years left in him why is he chasing a payday instead of establishing a legacy.
    Maybe he's a *****