Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 402
  1. #346
    Senior Member RJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,186
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3871
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont want to out them. PM Boris and ask, maybe they will tell you.
    I haven't seen franklin for a while. That's the first name that pops into my mind. Could be way off.
    "The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason."

    -Benjamin Franklin

  2. #347
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    40,722
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    91700
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I knew who he was, I'd out his ass in a second.
    This
    Gobert is eating souls out there

    Snyder’s resting facial expression resembles that of a shiv-wielding prisoner

    Quinn will let the team eat tonight now

    Quinn snyder has definitely killed multiple hookers right?

  3. #348
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RJF View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I haven't seen franklin for a while. That's the first name that pops into my mind. Could be way off.
    franklin always laughs at the fact that every alt and probably a half-dozen legit posters get blamed on him.

    I don't think it's franklin.

  4. #349
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🚓
    Posts
    16,970
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This.
    All of computers thoughts and views are of the extremist hyperbole variety. Dutch too.

    Trump says something racist. Gets called out for it.
    To computer this means there is a witch hunt against all whites.
    To dutch this means that the left/liberals are attacking the right/conservatives.

    All it really means is that Trump has no filter and says **** he probably shouldn't say and gets called out for it.
    Sure its all in my head. What planet are you two living on?

    You know how I know you got your head in the sand Gameface? Look no further than all the people you put on ignore. Thats the textbook definition of it. You cant handle different opinions. So I'm 100% sure you have many other forms of information on ignore that don't give you that confirmation bias.

    Want to see some proof of people claiming the Trump presidency and anyone who voted for him are Nazi's? Just take a stroll down ol' protest lane in city in America. Give me a break with this it its all in my head. Lmao. You are going to have to do better than that.




    You know what the funniest thing about all these anti racist/anti Nazi protests? All the missing Nazi's. Where the **** are all these Nazi scum? You want to talk about **** being all in someone's head. Well, there you have it. We got a bunch of drugged up brainwashed lunatic liberals marching in the streets against things that aren't even there.
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0
    Dislikes Ron Mexico disliked this post

  5. #350
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    40,722
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    91700
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure its all in my head. What planet are you two living on?

    You know how I know you got your head in the sand Gameface? Look no further than all the people you put on ignore. Thats the textbook definition of it. You cant handle different opinions. So I'm 100% sure you have many other forms of information on ignore that don't give you that confirmation bias.

    Want to see some proof of people claiming the Trump presidency and anyone who voted for him are Nazi's? Just take a stroll down ol' protest lane in city in America. Give me a break with this it its all in my head. Lmao. You are going to have to do better than that.




    You know what the funniest thing about all these anti racist/anti Nazi protests? All the missing Nazi's. Where the **** are all these Nazi scum? You want to talk about **** being all in someone's head. Well, there you have it. We got a bunch of drugged up brainwashed lunatic liberals marching in the streets against things that aren't even there.
    Typical extremist response.
    Gobert is eating souls out there

    Snyder’s resting facial expression resembles that of a shiv-wielding prisoner

    Quinn will let the team eat tonight now

    Quinn snyder has definitely killed multiple hookers right?

  6. #351
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure its all in my head. What planet are you two living on?

    You know how I know you got your head in the sand Gameface? Look no further than all the people you put on ignore. Thats the textbook definition of it. You cant handle different opinions. So I'm 100% sure you have many other forms of information on ignore that don't give you that confirmation bias.

    Want to see some proof of people claiming the Trump presidency and anyone who voted for him are Nazi's? Just take a stroll down ol' protest lane in city in America. Give me a break with this it its all in my head. Lmao. You are going to have to do better than that.




    You know what the funniest thing about all these anti racist/anti Nazi protests? All the missing Nazi's. Where the **** are all these Nazi scum? You want to talk about **** being all in someone's head. Well, there you have it. We got a bunch of drugged up brainwashed lunatic liberals marching in the streets against things that aren't even there.
    Umm, Steve Bannon is the second most powerful person in the U.S Government. Hell, maybe the most powerful. He's a ****ing white nationalist (pls check what that means before responding, thx). Trump is giving this dude oral on the daily. These White nationalists don't dare just say "yeah, we're white nationalist because that's the best thing to be" and act like they don't know what people are talking about when it gets brought up that they're white nationalists.

    Enjoy bizarre world.

  7. #352
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🚓
    Posts
    16,970
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Umm, Steve Bannon is the second most powerful person in the U.S Government. Hell, maybe the most powerful. He's a ****ing white nationalist (pls check what that means before responding, thx). Trump is giving this dude oral on the daily. These White nationalists don't dare just say "yeah, we're white nationalist because that's the best thing to be" and act like they don't know what people are talking about when it gets brought up that they're white nationalists.

    Enjoy bizarre world.
    Lmao

    Hilarious.

    So instead of trying to dubunk or counter argue the point I made, you just turn right into the very thing you claim I made up in my head. That was fast!!

    Lolololol

    This is so funny.

    Look, I already know thats how you feel. You can save the I make it up in my stupid imagination claim. Just stick with your stance and stop flopping around spinning things.

    Let me just clear something up for you. What you and your lunatic liberal ilk mistake for white nationalism is actually a desire to preserve a way of doing things. Which has nothing to do with the color of someone's skin, and everything to do with a person's character and beliefs. I could prove it to you a million times over, but you still wouldn't believe it because what ever it is that you suffer from seems to be permanent. If you haven't snapped out of it by now then you probabaly never will. Now go march in the streets with the rest of the crazies while the rest of us get on with having normal lives, and see things for what they really are. We live in a country where everyone is free and everyone has the opportunity to have a good life. Those who don't make it have no one to blame but themselves and the people who led them astray.
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

  8. #353
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🚓
    Posts
    16,970
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Typical extremist response.
    Ya, how is that typical? What do you mean by that?

    And lol@ you calling me an extremist.
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

  9. #354
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    11,714
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14110
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75
    Yikes...
    Get Educated

  10. #355
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    40,722
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    91700
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ya, how is that typical? What do you mean by that?

    And lol@ you calling me an extremist.
    Your words :"We got a bunch of drugged up brainwashed lunatic liberals"

    Sup extremist?
    Gobert is eating souls out there

    Snyder’s resting facial expression resembles that of a shiv-wielding prisoner

    Quinn will let the team eat tonight now

    Quinn snyder has definitely killed multiple hookers right?

  11. #356
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lmao

    Hilarious.

    So instead of trying to dubunk or counter argue the point I made, you just turn right into the very thing you claim I made up in my head. That was fast!!

    Lolololol

    This is so funny.

    Look, I already know thats how you feel. You can save the I make it up in my stupid imagination claim. Just stick with your stance and stop flopping around spinning things.

    Let me just clear something up for you. What you and your lunatic liberal ilk mistake for white nationalism is actually a desire to preserve a way of doing things. Which has nothing to do with the color of someone's skin, and everything to do with a person's character and beliefs. I could prove it to you a million times over, but you still wouldn't believe it because what ever it is that you suffer from seems to be permanent. If you haven't snapped out of it by now then you probabaly never will. Now go march in the streets with the rest of the crazies while the rest of us get on with having normal lives, and see things for what they really are. We live in a country where everyone is free and everyone has the opportunity to have a good life. Those who don't make it have no one to blame but themselves and the people who led them astray.
    I countered your point. Comparing white nationalists to Nazis is a pretty decent comparison. You show a pic of a few people holding signs and you think you made some amazing point?

    And I thought your claim was that there was a war on white people and white-shaming. What's your picture have to do with that? Trump is a racist. I know this because I've seen racist words come out of his mouth over and over again.

    Steve Bannon is a white nationalist. That's not some kind of crazy assumption. He ran Brietbart, a white nationalist quasi news organization.

    Again you want to talk about liberals. This isn't a liberal vs conservative thing. I've said this before. I voted for McCain vs Obama and I voted third-party the second time vs Obama. You think I'm some blinded liberal? You're ****ing clueless. Trump is not fit to be President and he damn sure isn't fit to be Commander-in-Chief. That's where my passion on this issue comes from. That's why this is so frustrating for me. Not because of my "liberal agenda."

    I can support conservatives. I do think it's important that they respect our Constitutional form of government, you know, including the balance of power, including the judiciary.
    Likes moevillini, fishonjazz liked this post

  12. #357
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,155
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19288
    Rep Adjustment Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure its all in my head. What planet are you two living on?

    You know how I know you got your head in the sand Gameface? Look no further than all the people you put on ignore. Thats the textbook definition of it. You cant handle different opinions. So I'm 100% sure you have many other forms of information on ignore that don't give you that confirmation bias.

    Want to see some proof of people claiming the Trump presidency and anyone who voted for him are Nazi's? Just take a stroll down ol' protest lane in city in America. Give me a break with this it its all in my head. Lmao. You are going to have to do better than that.




    You know what the funniest thing about all these anti racist/anti Nazi protests? All the missing Nazi's. Where the **** are all these Nazi scum? You want to talk about **** being all in someone's head. Well, there you have it. We got a bunch of drugged up brainwashed lunatic liberals marching in the streets against things that aren't even there.
    you dont recall the signs of Obama at tea party rallies with a hitler moustache?
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  13. #358
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,446
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    65
    Rep Adjustment Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ya, how is that typical? What do you mean by that?

    And lol@ you calling me an extremist.
    Haha why do you respond to the MNSBC extremist cheerleader? You wanna know how to get on fishonjazzez good side? Post outlandish leftist slants. He LOVES them.
    Im okay with getting rid of people. - @gregbroncster

    👆THREAD IMPROVEMENT 👆


  14. #359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,587
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheTip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, in addition to this, Merkel (PM of Germany) is now offering money to the refugees to get them to leave.

    Friggin brilliant planning by Germany.

    and har dworking people have to pay taxes for it./

    always easy to spend other peoples money!
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  15. #360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,587
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This movement to paint white people as racist Nazis is in your stupid ass imagination. No such movement exists in any significant way.

    The fact is that when people were calling out Trump for racist comments he was making racist comments. His daddy Steve Bannon is a ****ing racist. Pointing that out is not uncalled for. We should be pointing it out.
    ok maybe not nazi but fascist if i put more effort in it i am sure i can find a nazi one

    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us