View Poll Results: What kind of increase to your current salary would you need to change your lifestyle?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • up to 50% raise in income

    2 12.50%
  • 50% raise up to double current income

    6 37.50%
  • 2X up to triple current income

    3 18.75%
  • 3X up to 5X current income

    1 6.25%
  • more than 5X current income

    0 0%
  • up to 100k annual salary (dollars)

    0 0%
  • 100k to 200k

    2 12.50%
  • 200k to 300k

    2 12.50%
  • 300k to 500k

    0 0%
  • more than 500k

    2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46
    Senior Member Wes Mantooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,947
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15366
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you have been doing it for 25 years and the last 3 you've been hitting on them. I don't believe you. Either all you do is play them or you're lying.


    Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
    Thank goodness for me, I don't care if you believe me.
    "...but I can promise you one thing. I will do whatever it takes this summer to be back next season as good as ever and will not let this happen again. " - Rudy Gobert, on the Jazz missing out on the playoffs after ****ting the bed the last few weeks

    "Words are cheap. Prove it." - Wes Mantooth, in response to Rudy's promise

  2. #47
    Respect All, Fear None White Chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,577
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    10487
    Rep Adjustment Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank goodness for me, I don't care if you believe me.
    You don't win as much on parlays as you say you do and you know it.


    Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

  3. #48
    Senior Member b_line's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Jackson, wy
    Posts
    9,404
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52498
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't win as much on parlays as you say you do and you know it.


    Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
    You are not made of chocolate and you know it.
    All hail #rallychurro

    Welcome to the RUDY GOBERA!!
    Likes JustTheTip liked this post

  4. #49
    Senior Member LogGrad98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Redlands, CA
    Posts
    16,159
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39201
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by b_line View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are not made of chocolate and you know it.
    White chocolate isn't really chocolate.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyReAL View Post
    The guy is in Reno. RENO! Give him a break.
    Well, Leipzig now. But we sure do miss Reno.



    The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell.

  5. #50
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,917
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by LogGrad98 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    White chocolate isn't really chocolate.
    Chocolate is cocoa-latte.

    When processed in industry, the first thing they do is segregate it to two parts by compressing it with high pressure.

    These two parts are cocoa powder and cocoa butter.

    White chocolate is made of cocoa butter instead of the cocoa powder.

    So it is chocolate despite the common belief.


    I post, therefore I am.
    Likes b_line liked this post

  6. #51
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    38,818
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    89862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by b_line View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are not made of chocolate and you know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LogGrad98 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    White chocolate isn't really chocolate.
    Is there an echo in here?
    Gobert is eating souls out there

    Snyder’s resting facial expression resembles that of a shiv-wielding prisoner

    Quinn will let the team eat tonight now

    Quinn snyder has definitely killed multiple hookers right?

  7. #52
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    22,117
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    69008
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My experience has not convinced me of the effectiveness of his proposed plans. For instance, I had penned him a letter (wrote an email) back in 2009 after I saw him on CSPAN circa ACA discussions and pumping up how we needed to invest more money into the National Health Service Corps to be able to put primary care physicians (or "providers" if you prefer a more ambiguous and inclusive [i.e. cheaper] term) in underserved areas. The reason I wrote him was that he was saying things that, though he believed, didn't really work. One of the big ideas with the NHSC is to provide a scholarship (tuition + stipend) to medical (and dental) students who committed to going in to a primary care specialty and practice in an underserved area (a separate debate) on a year-for-year commitment. The idea is that you get more physicians (or "providers") in to rural and urban areas to expand access to care. Great concept. However, haven taken a serious look at the program the year before, I saw the entire process that takes applications for the program with the consideration being for those with demonstrable evidence of being committed to 1) a primary care specialty and 2) working in an underserved area -- the process selects only for those who are on this path already, leaving the entire program to be a subsidy for its scholars rather than a recruitment of new blood. Now, you can certainly say that this is good to lift the burden of those committing to this path, but as far as actually increasing the amount of primary care physicians practicing in underserved areas -- the reason the program exists -- it does not do that.

    Anyway, I guess back then the website assumes anyone who sends an email is a fan because they added me to the weekly "Bernie Bag" mailing list, or whatever it was.

    Good for you for contacting a politician with your perspective on an issue. My experience is that Bernie has never had a perfect perspective on every issue (no politician has) but I would encourage you to name any American politicians over the last ten years who have had demonstrably better stances on health care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Dalamon might go down as the worst Jazz fan ever.

    First he cursed us with Trey Burke. Now he's trying to nickname Favors a transsexual. Among many other fan crimes.




    *confirmed*

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,287
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    84
    Rep Adjustment Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chocolate is cocoa-latte.

    When processed in industry, the first thing they do is segregate it to two parts by compressing it with high pressure.

    These two parts are cocoa powder and cocoa butter.

    White chocolate is made of cocoa butter instead of the cocoa powder.

    So it is chocolate despite the common belief.


    I post, therefore I am.
    Hell, dark chocolate takes cocoa butter to so it ain't real chocolate either right? People these days will dispute anything just like Bill Clinton asking it depends on what your definition of is is.
    Im okay with getting rid of people. - @gregbroncster

    👆THREAD IMPROVEMENT 👆

  9. #54
    Senior Member LogGrad98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Redlands, CA
    Posts
    16,159
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39201
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there an echo in here?
    Is there an echo in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyReAL View Post
    The guy is in Reno. RENO! Give him a break.
    Well, Leipzig now. But we sure do miss Reno.



    The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell.

  10. #55
    Senior Member LogGrad98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Redlands, CA
    Posts
    16,159
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39201
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chocolate is cocoa-latte.

    When processed in industry, the first thing they do is segregate it to two parts by compressing it with high pressure.

    These two parts are cocoa powder and cocoa butter.

    White chocolate is made of cocoa butter instead of the cocoa powder.

    So it is chocolate despite the common belief.


    I post, therefore I am.
    It's a philosophical and for some a religious thing. White chocolate just isn't really chocolate. Kinda like Zima isn't really an alcoholic beverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyReAL View Post
    The guy is in Reno. RENO! Give him a break.
    Well, Leipzig now. But we sure do miss Reno.



    The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell.

  11. #56
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    38,818
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    89862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by LogGrad98 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a philosophical and for some a religious thing. White chocolate just isn't really chocolate. Kinda like Zima isn't really an alcoholic beverage.
    Zima is extinct isn't it?
    Gobert is eating souls out there

    Snyder’s resting facial expression resembles that of a shiv-wielding prisoner

    Quinn will let the team eat tonight now

    Quinn snyder has definitely killed multiple hookers right?

  12. #57
    Senior Member b_line's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Jackson, wy
    Posts
    9,404
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52498
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zima is extinct isn't it?
    I think they brought it back
    All hail #rallychurro

    Welcome to the RUDY GOBERA!!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us