Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 196 to 208 of 208
  1. #196
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    61,478
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    55398
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by ONE LOVE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ... or they could just like her for her body.
    I think the face is part of the body

    Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/

  2. #197
    Keeping it REAL ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    36,291
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    42343
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Cy of JFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the face is part of the body

    Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
    I meant other parts of the body other than the face...

  3. #198
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    61,478
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    55398
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by ONE LOVE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I meant other parts of the body other than the face...
    I think if you are into that "enhanced" body type you are probably into the facial enhancements too.

    Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/

  4. #199
    Keeping it REAL ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    36,291
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    42343
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Cy of JFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think if you are into that "enhanced" body type you are probably into the facial enhancements too.

    Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
    I dunno about that, there is less subjectivity when it comes to enhancement of the 'body' than when it comes to the 'face'.

  5. #200
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    61,478
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    55398
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by ONE LOVE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dunno about that, there is less subjectivity when it comes to enhancement of the 'body' than when it comes to the 'face'.
    You think so? Pretty sure botox is most common cosmetic procedure.

    Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/

  6. #201
    Keeping it REAL ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    36,291
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    42343
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Cy of JFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think so? Pretty sure botox is most common cosmetic procedure.

    Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
    Well, when it comes to the 'body' and I think we both know which part I'm talking about here, it's either an enlargment or a reduction, right?


    When it comes to face you can do lots of different things, change the nose, change the chin, change the mouth, the eye, etc.

  7. #202
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    61,478
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    55398
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by ONE LOVE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, when it comes to the 'body' and I think we both know which part I'm talking about here, it's either an enlargment or a reduction, right?


    When it comes to face you can do lots of different things, change the nose, change the chin, change the mouth, the eye, etc.
    Idk what your point is.

    Mine is I don't think people who are attracted to the playboy bunny types really mind collagen lips and nose jobs.

    Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/

  8. #203
    Keeping it REAL ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    36,291
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    42343
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Cy of JFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Idk what your point is.

    Mine is I don't think people who are attracted to the playboy bunny types really mind collagen lips and nose jobs.

    Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
    Ok I'll just come out and say it, it's easy for people to be attracted to the big boobs and not worry too much about the face is my point.

  9. #204
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    61,478
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    55398
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by ONE LOVE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok I'll just come out and say it, it's easy for people to be attracted to the big boobs and not worry too much about the face is my point.
    So you think if she had terrible facial scaring and no teeth she would have the same amount of followers?

    Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/
    Likes kiri.de.carlos liked this post

  10. #205
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    14,820
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    27574
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    hotttnickkk is addicted to teen pron. And since teens rarely have any work done to their faces, he finds these other aesthetics to be a turn off.
    presenting, gregbroncs, writing at a time when we had a multiple game lead on LAC and a healthy Rudy Gobert
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have young players at those positions who can use experience. Right now Lyles isn't getting it but I have confidence that he will be back on the floor rather soon. Favors is getting better, Exum is rounding into shape. We are not getting past the 2nd round, we are unlikely to get past the 1st round. None of the options listed or available change that in the slightest.

  11. #206
    Senior Member akirac73's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,613
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6528
    Rep Adjustment Power
    47
    So is it safe to say that the Jazz will take the conservative approach (i.e. assume JW is guilty) and not play him another minute in the playoffs?

  12. #207
    Premium Member JazzGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Facebook
    Posts
    1,391
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4874
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by akirac73 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So is it safe to say that the Jazz will take the conservative approach (i.e. assume JW is guilty) and not play him another minute in the playoffs?
    Looks like it. It's all very sad, one way or the other.

    Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

  13. #208
    Keeping it REAL ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    36,291
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    42343
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzGal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks like it. It's all very sad, one way or the other.

    Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app
    Yeah but when you play with fire....



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us