Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by str8line View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When is the last time a country's leader laid hands on another country's leader in a negative manner? I can't think of ever seeing it. This is the kind of irrational person that would launch nukes.
    also you act likem these people are special!

they are not. in the food chain they are below the citizens!

they work for the citizens!

you act like they are royalty and such! they are not! they are just regular schmoes who work for the people!
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    When is the last time a country's leader laid hands on another country's leader in a negative manner? I can't think of ever seeing it. This is the kind of irrational person that would launch nukes.
    Does puking in his lap count?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyReAL View Post
    The guy is in Reno. RENO! Give him a break.
    Well, Leipzig now. But we sure do miss Reno.

The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell.
    Likes str8line liked this post

Premium Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Douchejazzer you are on my ignore list. I can't see your tripe! I can imagine it though.
    Likes fishonjazz liked this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So today we found out Jared Kushner had another undisclosed meeting with Russian ambassador Kislyak.
    Shocking I know.

But wait! There's more.

During the contact he tried to set up secret communications channels with Russia. Seeking to use Russian diplomatic facilities, presumably because whatever it was he wanted to talk about needed to be kept secret from the US government.

Are you chuckle****s in the GOP ready to admit there might be something to this whole Russian scandal?
    Likes str8line liked this post

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Are you chuckle****s in the GOP ready to admit there might be something to this whole Russian scandal?

their is more evidence of clintons wrongdoing, than this fabricated muuuuh Russiah Narative
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Well, from my perspective, that seems like something a small man would do, not a strong man.

That said, I think what stood out more to me, and many commentators, was the ignorance he displayed regarding how NATO works, in his 8+ minute speech at the 9/11 dedication ceremony, an ignorance as summarized here:

"In Brussels, Trump charged that "many of these nations owe massive amounts of money from past years" and implied that these countries owed that money to the United States.

"This idea that countries owe money is flat-out wrong," said Rathke. Countries commit to the 2% target for defense spending -- a goal only five NATO members currently meet -- within their own countries. The money is not paid to a central fund, though Trump continues to allude to a system like that, raising questions about his ability or willingness to listen and learn.

"Anybody with NATO expertise knows that there is no such thing as 'debts' owed by NATO allies for what they haven't spent in the past," Rathke said.

From this analysis:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/25/polit...-nato-lecture/

Now, that portion of his speech begins at about the 4:40 mark. I could not help but notice as he went on speaking as if NATO operated out of a general fund, several NATO leaders can be seen smiling and whispering among themselves. I can use my imagination at this point to speculate they are doing so because they are actually laughing at his misunderstanding at how NATO works. He actually thinks the 2% of GDP member states are asked to raise is paid into a general fund! Look, it's no secret I personally am no fan of Trump, but I think many would concluded he is making a fool of himself at that point.

The full speech, delivered at the 9/11 dedication ceremony:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJcFYIL_OxE
    Likes LogGrad98 liked this post

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Well, from my perspective, that seems like something a small man would do, not a strong man.
    +1
    "Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is of no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy." --2 Nephi 9:51

:-)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I can't believe he hasn't figured the NATO thing out yet. I gave him a break about it earlier, but how can he still be ignorant at this point, especially when he was attending a NATO meeting?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzGal View Post
    I can't believe he hasn't figured the NATO thing out yet. I gave him a break about it earlier, but how can he still be ignorant at this point, especially when he was attending a NATO meeting?

who cares, nato and un are jsut a club for rich and pwoerfull people to feel more important F them all TO HELL!
    01-21-2013

Premium Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzGal View Post

What's so hard to believe? His whole life he has operated on nothing but persistent bluff and bravado.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    So today we found out Jared Kushner had another undisclosed meeting with Russian ambassador Kislyak.
    Shocking I know.

But wait! There's more.

During the contact he tried to set up secret communications channels with Russia. Seeking to use Russian diplomatic facilities, presumably because whatever it was he wanted to talk about needed to be kept secret from the US government.

Ex-CIA Director: the CIA would consider Kushner's actions to constitute espionage. He describes that point of view in an interview:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ith-russia-cia