What's new

º¿º

3gzix7.jpg

3gziu7.jpg

3gzisq.jpg

3gzind.jpg

3gzilb.jpg

3gziik.jpg

Faves IS so underrated, agreed. And yes, there are a couple of areas where he exceeds Rudy. That being said, Rudy is going for his third consecutive defensive player of the year award. Kid's a stud...and by the way, nobody stops a MAD KAT attack!!! Cause KAT is the offensive equivalent at the five of what Rudy is on D.

Faves IS so underrated, agreed. And yes, there are a couple of areas where he exceeds Rudy. That being said, Rudy is going for his third consecutive defensive player of the year award. Kid's a stud...and by the way, nobody stops a MAD KAT attack!!! Cause KAT is the offensive equivalent at the five of what Rudy is on D.
very well said.

Come on guys. I mean I do like this forum, but I hate that mentality that says "All pile on!" Everybody embellishes for effect. That being said, Faves was one of my faves, and I love the fact that the OP did all of this awesome research. I was thinking that Gentry was sleeping on Faves in favor of his stockpile of rookies and young players - looks like he won't be able to now.:cool: Good for our brother in arms.

PS No way KAT gets the best of Rudy again tonight.

Last edited:
Come on guys. I mean I do like this forum, but I hate that mentality that says "All pile on!" Everybody embellishes for effect. That being said, Faves was one of my faves, and I love the fact that the OP did all of this awesome research. I was thinking that Gentry was sleeping on Faves in favor of his stockpile of rookies and young players - looks like he won't be able to now.:cool: Good for our brother in arms.

PS No way KAT gets the best of Rudy again tonight.

Rudy actually was great against KAT in the paint, guy was just red hot from 3.