What's new

2013 JazzFanz Forum Awards

Xsy

0BHEQ7O.png

How to vote:
PM me, Xsy, with your votes. Copy and paste this into your message to submit your vote.

Votes must be sent by Saturday, September 7th

MVP:
Coach of the Year:
Defensive Player of the Year:
Sixth Man of the Year:
Rookie of the Year:
Most improved Player:
Executive of the Year:
Signature of the Year:
Clown of the Year:
Fan of the Year:

All Jazzfans 1st Team: (Up to five users)
All Jazzfans 2nd Team: (Up to five users)
All Jazzfans 3rd Team: (Up to five Users)

Here's a quick rundown of the rules:
-You can vote for anyone, even yourself.
-Vote using proper, current usernames. Not old usernames. Don't abbreviate usernames. (Unless really obvious.)
-You can leave votes blank. If you can't think of 15 people for the All Jazzfans category, no problem.
-All Jazzfanz teams voting needs to be all different users. You can't vote for Xsy in 1st team and 3rd team.

Any more questions asked will be answered here.

Last edited:
Eh, I don't think it matters.

Just as long as people realize they can only vote by PMing me their votes, not posting them here.

Nice work Xsy! Repped.

My only question is with this....

-If you vote for an alt, the vote will be cast for only the alt. I will not combine alt/main votes.

How do you determine who the alts are, and even if you could, how do you determine who the main account is??

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

Nice work Xsy! Repped.

My only question is with this....

How do you determine who the alts are, and even if you could, how do you determine who the main account is??

I can't! I worded it weirdly... I think I'll take that part out, simply because it'll cause more confusion than anything.

Also, Mods, I propose that if this thing takes off you make Xsy an honorary premium member for the duration of the contest to increase his PM storage capacity.

Gonna be a huge pain to run it with without being able to store all the pm's.

Also, Mods, I propose that if this thing takes off you make Xsy an honorary premium member for the duration of the contest to increase his PM storage capacity.

Good suggestion.

Premiums have more storage? How many? I've been deleting a lot of PMs not to hit 50.

I'm gonna have to put my votes in tomorrow..... just don't have the time right now.

How long will the voting remain open?