What's new

2018-2019 NFL Season

My Jets have the same record as the Pats! What’s more, they beat the team that beat the Patriots. Super Bowl, here we come!

Chiefs and Rams superbowl? I know its way too early and its very unlikely....... Would be fun to watch though. Both offenses with tons of young weapons at receiver and young stud running backs to go along with young stud QB's:Hunt, gurley, watkins, cupp, kelce, cooks, hill, mahomes, goff.

Knowing what i know now, if I could go back and do my fantasy football draft over again I would basically just have a team full of rams and chiefs. (did draft kareem hunt and tyreke hill)

My Jets have the same record as the Pats! What’s more, they beat the team that beat the Patriots. Super Bowl, here we come!

I like Sam's attitude...accountability. It may take a while and more talent around him; but The Jets have a winner.

He definitely did a lot of growing up between his junior and senior year at USC.

I like Sam's attitude...accountability. It may take a while and more talent around him; but The Jets have a winner.

He definitely did a lot of growing up between his junior and senior year at USC.

Granted he didn't play his junior and senior seasons at USC, but I'm sure if he would have, he would have grown up a lot between those years.

Granted he didn't play his junior and senior seasons at USC, but I'm sure if he would have, he would have grown up a lot between those years.

Moving from being the starting to QB at USC to New York will make just about anyone grow up.

Chiefs and Rams superbowl? I know its way too early and its very unlikely....... Would be fun to watch though. Both offenses with tons of young weapons at receiver and young stud running backs to go along with young stud QB's:Hunt, gurley, watkins, cupp, kelce, cooks, hill, mahomes, goff.

Knowing what i know now, if I could go back and do my fantasy football draft over again I would basically just have a team full of rams and chiefs. (did draft kareem hunt and tyreke hill)

Jax wins the SB. I’d guess they beat the Rams.

rwsc43_zpsujgqa8uc.jpg