What's new

2019 Annual Jazzfanz Current Players NBA Draft - Round 1, Match 1 - ONE LOVE vs White Chocolate

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gandalfe

Who would win in a 7 game series?

ONE LOVE:
PG: LeBron James / Dennis Schroeder
SG: Danny Green / Eric Gordon
SF: Trevor Ariza / DeMar DeRozan
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Thaddeus Young
C: Marc Gasol / JaVale McGee

White Chocolate:
PG - Ben Simmons / Ja Morant
SG - Donovan Mitchell / Evan Fournier
SF - Jayson Tatum / RJ Barrett
PF - Kyle Kuzma / James Johnson
C - Clint Capela / DeAndre Ayton

ONE LOVE:

Offense
LeBron running the point with elite passing to elite 3pt shooters in Green to the left and Ariza to the right spacing the floor. Aldridge with elite scoring in the middle with an elite mid-range game. Gasol with elite big man passing also very savvy-ness. Gasol also shooting 3's now. If nobody in the paint then LeBron the best driver in basketball drives and finish strong at the rim.

Defense
Savvy Gasol anchoring the defense down low organising defense. Elite perimeter defenders in LeBron, Green and Ariza #Switch_Everything. Long and active arms at every position.

Bench
Eric Gordon one of the best players off the bench running alongside DeMar DeRozan, both with balls in their hands and providing elite scoring punch. Schroeder getting the ball to whoever is open.

I don't like either team. Really don't like LeBron at pg especially in his advanced age. He should be a power forward at this stage of his career. Having said that, I choose One Love easily.
Cant see either team winning in the next matchup though.

I don't like either team. Really don't like LeBron at pg especially in his advanced age. He should be a power forward at this stage of his career. Having said that, I choose One Love easily.
Cant see either team winning in the next matchup though.

At this point. he’d get worn down playing the point, which is the same reason he’s not a good defender. OL should’ve drafted Kuzma to give LBJ a push on defense. Ironically he’s on the opposing team. Lol

WC just ruined his team and went franchise mode 2K.
OL drafted like doodoo in terma of fit but he has vets who are good.

Even though they’re young, I like WC’s starters better than OL’s. Kinda hate WC’s bench. Ended up going with him, but it was really, really close. Not sure if he has enough star power to catch up though.