Center: Marc Gasol

Team gandalfe

PG - John Stockton, Tiny Archibald
SG - Pete Maravich, Walt Frazier
SF - Adrian Dantley, Russell Westbrook
PF - Kevin McHale, Connie Hawkins
C - Bill Russell, Yao Ming

David Hume's write-up

I think that I hold 3 advantages over Gandalfe‘s team that should lead to a win. They are:

1: 3-Point shooting.

Gandalfe’s team has only 2/10 players who shoot above 32% on 3-pointers (based on regular season career averages). My team is loaded with 8/10 players who shoot above 32% on 3s.

2: Defense.

Gandalfe’s team has 4/10 players who were All Defensive 1st or 2nd team. But some of his other players (Maravich, Archibald, Dantley) were notoriously lackluster defenders.

I have 6 players who are All Defensive First or Second Team, including two who won Defensive Player of the Year. None are notoriously bad defenders.

3: Michael Jordan. The Greatest Player of All Time, 5x MVP, 6x Finals MVP, 1x Defensive Player of the Year, 6x NBA Champion. He’s on my team.

Question is, can Russell make things hard for Jordan in the paint and be affective in help defense and can Stockton turn Dantley into an absolute beast? I really don’t want to vote Jordan over Stockton, but I might have to.

AD was a junk scorer and has no place among the greats. Yeah, a good TS% cuz he was OG Harden, but he was a radical ball-stopper.

AD was a junk scorer and has no place among the greats. Yeah, a good TS% cuz he was OG Harden, but he was a radical ball-stopper.
His usage rate was lower than %30, it's lower than most first-options.

Hume is playing Marc Gasol?????? The game is officially under protest since Gasol is on my team. I drafted him twice.

I actually think this match-up is far closer then our vote shows...I mean, probably David will win but I think gandalfe can fight pretty well until game 6/7.

Perhaps someone in law enforcement or @Gameface could add or challenge what I’m about to say because you definitely know more but I feel like one HUGE step toward minimizing such idiotic police behavior is having cops have to endure an academy much like a state police academy. At least out here anyway. State troopers here are legit professionals. There is the very rare moron (far more rare than incidents we see with local municipalities) and in general they are great and have to continue to uphold certain standards annually.
I think you’re in the wrong thread.

The only position that is better on Team DH is shooting guard. A front court of Dantley, McHale, and Russell would be phenomenal. AD could flat score against anyone. Some of you may need a history lesson.:)

The only position that is better on Team DH is shooting guard. A front court of Dantley, McHale, and Russell would be phenomenal. AD could flat score against anyone. Some of you may need a history lesson.:)
Stockton and Russell alone would be worth 80 points - 30 for them and 50 for their teammates.