Anthony Davis / LaMarcus Aldridge
Dekembe Mutumbo / Mark Eaton

Team Wes Mantooth

Stephen Curry-Chauncey Billups
Dwayne Wade-Bradley Beal
Paul Pierce-Jaylen Brown
Chris Webber-Pascal Siakam
Alonzo Mourning-Rasheed Wallace

@ONE LOVE only has one player on his team who has a ring.

I have Wade, Pierce and Billups who won Finals MVP’s and the best offensive player in this in Curry. Arguably best two with Wade as well.

@ONE LOVE only has one player on his team who has a ring.

I have Wade, Pierce and Billups who won Finals MVP’s and the best offensive player in this in Curry. Arguably best two with Wade as well.

IDGAF about rings, most useless bull **** stat/metric out there. Unless the player in question went out and carried a bunch of nobody butt ****ers to a ring like LBJ did against the warriors IDGAF.

IDGAF about rings, most useless bull **** stat/metric out there. Unless the player in question went out and carried a bunch of nobody butt ****ers to a ring like LBJ did against the warriors IDGAF.

Sounds like something a perpetual loser would say. Vote for me if you want a winner. - Donald Trump

Lmao. He’s only saying this because in our matchup 80% of my guys have rings and only LBJ has rings on his team. Lol

Individually I don’t care about rings, some guys are fortunate to be on great teams surrounded by great teammates, where others have to carry a team by themselves. But when you have a team full of guys of been through the battles and wars and have been successful in winning championships, that’s experience you can’t buy with any amount of money as far as teams go. That’s a serious advantage

Lmao. He’s only saying this because in our matchup 80% of my guys have rings and only LBJ has rings on his team. Lol

I've never given a **** about rings. Chalk that up to being a jazz fan I guess but unless that player is literally carries his team on his back or completely ***** the bed shooting like 20% in the playoffs it doesn't matter. Basketball is way too much of a team sport for championships to be relevant to how good a player actually was, with a few marked exceptions.

I've never given a **** about rings. Chalk that up to being a jazz fan I guess but unless that player is literally carries his team on his back or completely ***** the bed shooting like 20% in the playoffs it doesn't matter. Basketball is way too much of a team sport for championships to be relevant to how good a player actually was, with a few marked exceptions.
Did you not read my post above?

I absolutely love my bench in this. Their defense, toughness and ability to stretch the floor.

Wes could definitely win this thing this year. His team is similar to teams I’ve built that lost in the Finals twice.

@ONE LOVE

I’ll be honest. I’m shocked by this. You have a really good ****ing team. I personally think Kawhi is one of the most underrated players in the game. I really hope they play the Lakers this year in the playoffs as I want to see how the chip on his shoulder translates.

I like One loves team except Khris starting at SG in this. The glove matches up well on Curry. Obviously the advantage is Curry still though. I like Paul Pierce but kawhi is a better player. AD is much better than Webber. Center is kind of different players.

Hmm, I can't decide. I'm leaning one love but I need to think about this one more.

This could've been a finals matchup. I'll have to think about this for a while. I really like both teams' builds.