Mike Conley / Randy Foye

vs.

Ellis269

Thurl Bailey
Tom Chambers - Aaron James
Richard Jefferson - Ty Corbin
Wes Matthews - Dell Curry
John Stockton

I thought it was hard to win with only two ball-handlers? I would think having only one would be a real weakness.

But yes, he wins this in a sweep.
He might only have 1. But ****ing Karl Malone and a capable PG with a non-**** center is probably enough to beat everyone else.

But yeah, I guess I will actually have to reevaluate that if he plays another strong team. (This is why I hate the all-time Jazz drafts)

We have to thank the fate that this matchup happened in the first round.
Try to imagine what it would have happened if this had been the second playoff round ... Hekate would have stolen Stockton from Ellis starters and so his team would have been litterally illegal (probably his team is unbeatable anyway, but you never know...)

We have to thank the fate that this matchup happened in the first round.
Try to imagine what it would have happened if this had been the second playoff round ... Hekate would have stolen Stockton from Ellis starters and so his team would have been litterally illegal (probably his team is unbeatable anyway, but you never know...)
I noticed the irony when I was figuring the seeds.

What would happen in this one is Stockton would accidentally pass to Malone about a dozen times. He'd average 16 assists, but 6 of them would be credited for assisting Malone.

Explain this logic. It escapes me.
You think Stockton was far far better player and one of the top 10 best players of all time. You think he was the greatest passer which a lot agree to. But you also said Stockton was better at scoring and can take over games better than Malone.