• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Who would win in a 7 game NBA Finals series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wes Mantooth

Wes has a great team, but at this point I’d rather have Giannis + Donovan over Durant plus support. CP3 is overrated. Great value where he got him in the draft, but there’s a reason he faded in the finals. I’m happy with the team I have.

CP3 is overrated? He and Ayton just went to the Finals.

Coach Ellis

CP3 is overrated? He and Ayton just went to the Finals.
Ayton is up and coming - he’s better than I thought he’d be tbh. Don’t think I criticized him at all.

CP3 was super important to their success - no doubt. However, he can both have a good year and still be overrated. I don’t think he can replicate that success next season (which is what this draft is based on.I see a big drop off in his near future.

Again, you put together a great team. You earned the win. In hindsight, there’s a couple of things I might have done differently, but I had fun with the draft and I liked the team I put together.

Wes Mantooth

Ayton is up and coming - he’s better than I thought he’d be tbh. Don’t think I criticized him at all.

CP3 was super important to their success - no doubt. However, he can both have a good year and still be overrated. I don’t think he can replicate that success next season (which is what this draft is based on.I see a big drop off in his near future.

Again, you put together a great team. You earned the win. In hindsight, there’s a couple of things I might have done differently, but I had fun with the draft and I liked the team I put together.

You won the NFL one (would’ve beaten me if Thee hadn’t cheated) and I won the two NBA ones. We pwn these.