What's new

2021 annual Jazzfanz Current Draft Championship. Coach Ellis vs Wes Mantooth

Who would win in a 7 game NBA Finals series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Who would win a 7 game championship series?

Keep in mind this is a nba finals setting. Not all players can measure up to the biggest stage in the world you must calculate who would rise up clutch on the biggest stage and who would wilt on that same stage. Some guys have that championship Pedegree, others don’t. Please keep this in mind as you vote.

I’m going to make this the Ultimate showdown. I’m going to allow voters to change their minds, so Ellis and Wes, get ready to talk up your teams, tell us why you will win!!

Wes Mantooth
DeAndre Ayton // Myles Turner
Kevin Durant// Nicolas Batum
Jerami Grant // Norman Powell
Khris Middleton // Fred VanVleet
Chris Paul // Dennis Schroder

vs.

Coach Ellis
Christian Wood // Steven Adams
Giannis Antetokoumnpo // Jonathan Isaac
Michael Porter Jr. // Andrew Wiggins
Donovan Mitchell // RJ Barrett
Shai Gilgeous Alexander // D’Angelo Russell

VOTERS!! make sure you read my instructions remember you can change your vote, Wes and Ellis. It’s your job to sway us voters. Time to see who’s nba knowledge is tops.

Thx for leaving my name out of the title. The second time you’ve done that to a team during this.

Mantooth's starting 5 is just too overwhelming on both ends of the court. True elite 2-way players at 4 spots and Ayton is very solid at the C position. Can't be beaten in this contest. Hell this would be a good starting 5 in any of our drafts.

Mantooth's starting 5 is just too overwhelming on both ends of the court. True elite 2-way players at 4 spots and Ayton is very solid at the C position. Can't be beaten in this contest. Hell this would be a good starting 5 in any of our drafts.
Giannis just beat the **** out of Ayton...

Wes has a great team, but at this point I’d rather have Giannis + Donovan over Durant plus support. CP3 is overrated. Great value where he got him in the draft, but there’s a reason he faded in the finals. I’m happy with the team I have.

Wes has a great team, but at this point I’d rather have Giannis + Donovan over Durant plus support. CP3 is overrated. Great value where he got him in the draft, but there’s a reason he faded in the finals. I’m happy with the team I have.

CP3 is overrated? He and Ayton just went to the Finals.

CP3 is overrated? He and Ayton just went to the Finals.
Ayton is up and coming - he’s better than I thought he’d be tbh. Don’t think I criticized him at all.

CP3 was super important to their success - no doubt. However, he can both have a good year and still be overrated. I don’t think he can replicate that success next season (which is what this draft is based on.I see a big drop off in his near future.

Again, you put together a great team. You earned the win. In hindsight, there’s a couple of things I might have done differently, but I had fun with the draft and I liked the team I put together.

Ayton is up and coming - he’s better than I thought he’d be tbh. Don’t think I criticized him at all.

CP3 was super important to their success - no doubt. However, he can both have a good year and still be overrated. I don’t think he can replicate that success next season (which is what this draft is based on.I see a big drop off in his near future.

Again, you put together a great team. You earned the win. In hindsight, there’s a couple of things I might have done differently, but I had fun with the draft and I liked the team I put together.

You won the NFL one (would’ve beaten me if Thee hadn’t cheated) and I won the two NBA ones. We pwn these.