What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

it's a highlight video so you take it with a grain of salt, but jeez, his shooting mechanics look on point and 23 ppg doesn't lie. very impressive.

i'm having a hard time finding any info on that tournament. curious who else played on that team.

At the moment, I like Keyonte George ahead of Dariq Whitehead. He probably should be a top-10 guy. I'm really hoping the Knicks give us a second lottery pick.

Last edited:
Starting lineup:

Mitchell
Mitchell
Miller
Miller
Miller

Boler:

john-c-reilly-shocked.gif
I kind of feel like this might extend Boler's career just a bit. It would be harder to tell if he is just guessing anymore. . .

Warming up to the possibility of us landing Scoot Henderson
Really, the only thing I don't like about Scoot is his height (though his wingspan negates that to a degree) and was subpar from three last year. I think his ability to drive the basket is tantalizing while I'm also a bit fearful that it will make him a bit more injury prone landing in traffic.

His mid-range game is on-point so I have no reason to think that he won't improve from three and absent a horrible season, hard to see him not escaping the top three.

I am in love with Dariq Whitehead.

I'm actually expecting him to get drafted in the 8-12 range, pending his measurements. His HS tape reminds me of a young Harrison Barnes, but he's not as big as Barnes and probably only a bit more athletic than Barnes was. If he measures out in the 6'4" - 6'5" range, I think there are a few prospects that are likely to move ahead of him by the time of the draft. Nice player though.

i figure I would lead with me being a widower and then make sure he is OK with my new wife and go from there. What do you think? Do you think talking about my dead wife this early is too much?
Hey, in the world we live in today, anything is possible, go for it!

At this point, I'd put even odds on Wemby/Scoot/Other being the number one pick. The people who watched Scoot closely seem to love him, the opposite is true for Wemby.