What's new

3 Hour Practice

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
We all knew Trey didn't like long practices... but there was another that apparently struggle with the concept...

Also, the interview was on barstool... stay classy Gordo

The rehab sure was hard on his mental status. He might have lost self confidence and I fear that he will push too hard to prove that he thinks he must prove to people.

I am kinda surprised Rudy or Ingles hasn't tweeted about it. Would love to see some burns.

So he traded 3-hour practices for a 6-minute season.
There were a lot of good jokes to be made here. One was about how Brad wouldn't run you into the round because "you need to be ready for March." To his credit, though, he was making good progress in March and I believe he advanced up to running on the underwater treadmill, which I guess isn't really so much "into the ground" as it is "under the floor."

The rehab sure was hard on his mental status. He might have lost self confidence and I fear that he will push too hard to prove that he thinks he must prove to people.

He wasn't at a lot of the games... noticeably absent during some playoff games. Never much of a people person, not a leader, now needs to assimilate into a group without the defined lead role he had here... Is he headed down the D Will path?

I am kinda surprised Rudy or Ingles hasn't tweeted about it. Would love to see some burns.

I think Joe only goes at guys on twitter when they come at him or in jest. Gordon is dumb but i doubt he go at the GOAT... Blake Griffin is still in therapy.

He wasn't at a lot of the games... noticeably absent during some playoff games. Never much of a people person, not a leader, now needs to assimilate into a group without the defined lead role he had here... Is he headed down the D Will path?
Interested to see how chemistry goes...

Interested to see how chemistry goes...

Saying you hope the team loses without you is pretty damn selfish... add in his general awkwardness and I'm just not seeing this being super rosy.

Can you picture Rudy, Joe... saying that? How about KD, Steph, Draymond, Klay?

I will be hate watching them all year.

He wasn’t complaining when all that attention to detail, practice and improvement helped him become an all star. Or when it helped him land his big contract.

I think the words he is looking for is “thank you”.