What's new

5 best Kyrie Irving trade scenarios (Jazz mentioned)

akirac73

ESPN Insider article
http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...ie-irving-trades-see-cleveland-cavaliers-make

Brief Summary:

Trade couldn't happen until January because of Ingles.
Jazz get: Kyrie Irving and Edy Tavares
Cavaliers get: Dante Exum, Joe Ingles and Donovan Mitchell

Snippets from Chris Herring:

"Unlike most teams that wouldn't have the defensive strength to make up for Irving's shortcomings on that end, Utah -- with Rudy Gobert as a backstop -- might have the most fearsome rim protector in the NBA."

"The move would likely require the Jazz to take a page out of Houston's book and start two point guards. Offensively, the two of them could likely coexist seamlessly (and Irving would be the unquestioned No. 1 option, since Gobert doesn't require a ton of touches). Where Irving can put on lengthy dribbling displays that stagnate the offense, Rubio moves the ball. Where Rubio struggles to shoot, Irving is one of the best marksmen in the league."

Keep fantasizing
Cleveland would want Gobert. They would not take Burks favors and a draft pick.Also foolish to think Ingles Exum and Mitchell would get it done. That's not one single proven good player in that trio. ingles is okay but you can always find a garbage Paul type player.Also I highly doubt he would want to play in utah. From all account he wants to be a knick and only reason one could think he would want that is because he is a Jersey Boy.Chances of Kyrie to Utah less then 1 percent also would be a horrible business move to trade for him when he would basically be a rental who would jam out first chance he has. Utah has the toughest job in league when it comes to free agency and signing big name players. No matter how good the team is and the players around them Utah is still Utah. Best plan for Jazz would be drafting players, getting local players and relying on the European players who don't have previous judgement on the state. Utah gm might have the hardest job in all of sports no lie because of the obstacles.

ESPN Insider article
http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...ie-irving-trades-see-cleveland-cavaliers-make

Brief Summary:

"Unlike most teams that wouldn't have the defensive strength to make up for Irving's shortcomings on that end, Utah -- with Rudy Gobert as a backstop -- might have the most fearsome rim protector in the NBA."

"The move would likely require the Jazz to take a page out of Houston's book and start two point guards. Offensively, the two of them could likely coexist seamlessly (and Irving would be the unquestioned No. 1 option, since Gobert doesn't require a ton of touches). Where Irving can put on lengthy dribbling displays that stagnate the offense, Rubio moves the ball. Where Rubio struggles to shoot, Irving is one of the best marksmen in the league."

Also no way would Kyrie want to play somewhere the ball is not in his hands majority of the time. That's reason he leaving Cleveland so you really think he would play off ball while Rubio runs the show? Haha that's just straight funny. Also your not going have Rubio coming off the bench with the money you signed him too. Yes Gobert and him would make a nice pairing but Basketball is about more then 2 players. Kyrie in utah is a bad fit for both the player and the team.

Keep fantasizing
Cleveland would want Gobert. They would not take Burks favors and a draft pick.Also foolish to think Ingles Exum and Mitchell would get it done. That's not one single proven good player in that trio. ingles is okay but you can always find a garbage Paul type player.Also I highly doubt he would want to play in utah. From all account he wants to be a knick and only reason one could think he would want that is because he is a Jersey Boy.Chances of Kyrie to Utah less then 1 percent also would be a horrible business move to trade for him when he would basically be a rental who would jam out first chance he has. Utah has the toughest job in league when it comes to free agency and signing big name players. No matter how good the team is and the players around them Utah is still Utah. Best plan for Jazz would be drafting players, getting local players and relying on the European players who don't have previous judgement on the state. Utah gm might have the hardest job in all of sports no lie because of the obstacles.

Is there anyone more negative in rep points than you, Colorado haha. Also, are you really a Jazz fan? I don't know Ive seen enough of your posts to have much insight on this.

When you cant get star player you have to play more team basketball with great ball movement. Kyrie is not that type of player. He would honestly set the Jazz back. He would lead league In scoring playing in SLC though. That I have no doubts about.

Keep fantasizing
Look, you ****ing ***-hat...this isn't my idea or "fantasy". It's simply an article on ESPN. Now go back to ****ing your cousin and drinking moonshine. Thanks...

ESPN Insider article

Brief Summary:

I thought this was a disgusting trade.

This trade sucks. At the end of the season Jazz suck blow it up. But I think this team is going to be fun

Brad Turner: Clippers found out Cavs want veteran starter, young player on rookie contract and draft picks, per source. Clippers don’t have that. – via Twitter BA_Turner

Jazz are probably one of the few teams that have the assets to get Kyrie but I am not sure if they should or not.

It would require Either Hood or Favors since we cant give up Rubio or Ingles yet and we wont give up Gobert. Maybe JJ could get it done but I doubt it.
Plus either Exum, Mitchell or Hood if he isnt the starter above traded
And probably a couple future 1sts.

If its Hood and Exum then its not enough salary, Maybe with JJ that is enough. If its Favor's we have a gaping hole at PF but maybe we could find a way to fill that.

Edit: according to ESPN trade machine(probably not accurate) We can trade Rubio. So I guess if we are willing to give up Exum or Mitchell and Rubio plus a future pick or two for a two year rental we could do that.

Irving Mitchell
Hood Sefolosha
Ingles JJ
Favors Jerebko
Gobert Udoh

I guess that lineup is pretty good.

Keep fantasizing

I sure hope that trade never gets done. It's not a good one for Utah.

Is there anyone more negative in rep points than you, Colorado haha. Also, are you really a Jazz fan? I don't know Ive seen enough of your posts to have much insight on this.

For the 100 time I was a Jazz fan when Dwill was playing in originally from Champaign Illinois so I grew up Illinois fan and watched Willams grown in college so i did root for utah and then Wiliams got traded and I saw how fans here treat players. Like cra p and like the literally own them. So I stopped rooting for Utah with no Dwill.
Now on my reply please tell me what is wrong. why can't you guys counter my argument? Nah y'all just name call cuz you have nothing else. Please tell me how I am Wrong about Rubio and Kyrie playing together would not work? Truth hurts you doesn't it

Sorry I'm not Mormon. I don't believe in marrying cousins or young kids or a cult member.why dont you counter what I say? Oh that's because you have no knowledge and can't. Step up ur game or don't try to insulting name

QUOTE=Crocodile Dante;1466347]you have to excuse him his family has married to many first cousins in the past 100 year[/QUOTE]

For the 100 time I was a Jazz fan when Dwill was playing in originally from Champaign Illinois so I grew up Illinois fan and watched Willams grown in college so i did root for utah and then Wiliams got traded and I saw how fans here treat players. Like cra p and like the literally own them. So I stopped rooting for Utah with no Dwill.
Now on my reply please tell me what is wrong. why can't you guys counter my argument? Nah y'all just name call cuz you have nothing else. Please tell me how I am Wrong about Rubio and Kyrie playing together would not work? Truth hurts you doesn't it

This story never gets old

One of the better Jazz FO decisions was to trade DWill. How's he doing in free agency? Besides wishing the Jazz would sign him.

Funny thing is you bash on Utah and say you love DWill yet DWill still loves Utah and in fact is in Utah right now probably at his house that he lives at in Utah.

Jazz are probably one of the few teams that have the assets to get Kyrie but I am not sure if they should or not.

It would require Either Hood or Favors since we cant give up Rubio or Ingles yet and we wont give up Gobert. Maybe JJ could get it done but I doubt it.
Plus either Exum, Mitchell or Hood if he isnt the starter above traded
And probably a couple future 1sts.

If its Hood and Exum then its not enough salary, Maybe with JJ that is enough. If its Favor's we have a gaping hole at PF but maybe we could find a way to fill that.

Edit: according to ESPN trade machine(probably not accurate) We can trade Rubio. So I guess if we are willing to give up Exum or Mitchell and Rubio plus a future pick or two for a two year rental we could do that.

Irving Mitchell
Hood Sefolosha
Ingles JJ
Favors Jerebko
Gobert Udoh

I guess that lineup is pretty good.

Jazz traded for Rubio. We could ship him out tomorrow. Not that we SHOULD, just that we CAN.

Look on the bright side. When ncj is online commenting here, another sheep spends the afternoon in safety. You are helping the animals without getting Sarah McLachlan involved. It is a worthy cause. . .