What's new

Ads that drop down SUCK

I brought this up before and you're right, it's horrid. -22 for ignoring me the first time.

Wow, I don't know if Jason is going to appreciate that much neg rep. ;-)

Rep'd accordingly. Jerk.

Wow, I thought you were joking until I saw that you *had* really neg repped me for that. Missing a sense of humor today?

But seriously, I didn't ignore your comment in the other thread. I have no control over the ads, only Jason does. Since I figured he might not have seen your post in the other thread, I decided to give the topic its own thread. So this was actually the opposite of ignoring your comment.

Really guys your going to complain about ads that bring Greg Miller and the Jazz much needed revenue? You sure you are actually Jazz fans?

Samuel%20L.%20Jackson.gif

Wow, I thought you were joking until I saw that you *had* really neg repped me for that. Missing a sense of humor today?

But seriously, I didn't ignore your comment in the other thread. I have no control over the ads, only Jason does. Since I figured he might not have seen your post in the other thread, I decided to give the topic its own thread. So this was actually the opposite of ignoring your comment.

Time to crank up the rep power and show him who's boss, eh?

I ignore Trout most of the time. Now colton is probably not someone I should ignore. Let me investigate the options here. I need to balance our requests though as I can't lose our advertiser altogether too. You know I don't like intrusive ads and we'll push it if we need to. Trying to see what makes the most sense this time.

Thanks for the report. Keep them coming or others chime in here.

Jason, I'll say the one at the top of the screen is annoying... but the one at the bottom of the screen is even more annoying to me because it covers up the link to the Admin Control Panel.

It drops down automatically or when you mouseover it? Trying to see it.

You know me, Mr. Stick-In-The-Mud.

I ignore Trout most of the time. Now colton is probably not someone I should ignore. Let me investigate the options here. I need to balance our requests though as I can't lose our advertiser altogether too. You know I don't like intrusive ads and we'll push it if we need to. Trying to see what makes the most sense this time.

Thanks for the report. Keep them coming or others chime in here.

This is why I love you.

Really guys your going to complain about ads that bring Greg Miller and the Jazz much needed revenue? You sure you are actually Jazz fans?

no, they're just going to have a pissing contest over whose complaint gets heard first...

:wink:

(or should I say :tink:)

That stupid Larry H Miller ad is on 3/4 of my pages and has a drop down.. maybe audio too. It bothers me... but now it is ruining my pages. I can't go into some of the menus because it is over the drop down menus when I select them. It is driving me bonkers. Do I have to go chrome and get rid of all ads... or can we just get rid of the Larry Miller ads?

That stupid Larry H Miller ad is on 3/4 of my pages and has a drop down.. maybe audio too. It bothers me... but now it is ruining my pages. I can't go into some of the menus because it is over the drop down menus when I select them. It is driving me bonkers. Do I have to go chrome and get rid of all ads... or can we just get rid of the Larry Miller ads?

Oh the irony of getting rid of LHM ads on a Utah Jazz forum.