What's new

Anti-THC publicity Stunt, or Satanic Possession?

But seriously, things like this happen on the regular in the valley, and everywhere. Perhaps not always to the point of hijacking a car, but very similar things.

Synthetic drugs exist because people make synthetic drugs. People weren't use spice just because they couldn't get weed, that's just silly.
No it's the truth. If you want to smoke weed but you don't want to fail your drug tests then spice was an option. If you didn't have to worry about failing drug tests and you could buy weed at a gas station then there would be no market for spice. That's a fact jack

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No it's the truth. If you want to smoke weed but you don't want to fail your drug tests then spice was an option. If you didn't have to worry about failing drug tests and you could buy weed at a gas station then there would be no market for spice. That's a fact jack

So going along with the OP, the article is really a pro-marijuana publicity stunt.

So going along with the OP, the article is really a pro-marijuana publicity stunt.
Who knows. Could be many things or nothing.

Could just be a crazy person who was already crazy regardless of spice or dab. Could be the dab had a horrible effect on him (I have no experience with dab myself but many friends I know use it and doesn't effect them much differently than weed but they are very long time weed smokers with a very high tolerance), could be the spice messed him up.

One thing I'm sure of it that if there 5 billion (or whatever number) people on this planet then there will definitely be some that have a more negative experience with THC than others. I think almost anything that is used/consumed could have a negative effect on someone. That's just the odds when there are so many people.

This case itself should mean nothing to the discussion about marijuana legalization.

I mean a tiny little bit of peanuts can straight up kill thousands of people and yet they are still legal because for most people there is no great health risk.

Same thing for marijuana in that for most adult people who choose to use marijuana there is an extremely low risk if serious health issues. And that is what should be the deciding factor in legalization.

You said "it exists because of weed being illegal". I didn't say anything about why weed smokers use it.

You said "it exists because of weed being illegal". I didn't say anything about why weed smokers use it.
Well if no one was buying it and there was no market for it like would be the case if weed was legal then why would it exist?

Could be he was feeling the anxiety and paranoia that some strong strains can give ya. Also why it needs to be legalized. People buy from Joe Schmo they don't know what it could be laced with. Control that **** and control the affects it can have on someone.

Could be he was feeling the anxiety and paranoia that some strong strains can give ya. Also why it needs to be legalized. People buy from Joe Schmo they don't know what it could be laced with. Control that **** and control the affects it can have on someone.
Ya he probably shouldn't have been using it in dab form. He probably wasn't experienced enough to do that. That's user error imo. Gotta know what you are using and stay in your lane.
Like if you undercook chicken then you will get sick. You need to know some basic knowledge about anything that you consume.
I agree that this likely doesn't happen if it's legal.

Why would a PhD in pharmaceutical research try to invent a psychoactive drug? I'm not a mind reader. Why was krokodil invented? Or molly, or bath salts, or MDMA, or meth?
Well those drugs aren't legal silly.

Spice was legal. Weed wasn't. Spice was created because people wanted to smoke weed but couldn't due to work drug tests, parole drugs tests, not wanting to buy from a drug dealer etc.

But spice is nothing like weed. It is not a weed substitute in any real sense. It's a powerful hallucinogenic.