What's new

Anti Tomic

Jazz Spazz

Inconceivable
Staff member
Please post here if you are sick of Tomic speculation and threads full of false hope.

This is the real Tomic thread.

He will never come to the Jazz or the NBA... unless he is old and washed up.

The End.

You are you the sort of man who would poison his own thread by telling us to not talk about Tomic. Now, a clever man would poison his own thread, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose to talk about Tomic. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly feel free to talk about Tomic in this thread with great haste.

You are you the sort of man who would poison his own thread by telling us to not talk about Tomic. Now, a clever man would poison his own thread, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose to talk about Tomic. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly feel free to talk about Tomic in this thread with great haste.

Your intellect is dizzying. I'm sure you are just getting started.

Even though we will never need them... here are a few possible monikers for Mr. Tomic.

Atomic (see above post from thee)

Tomic and Gin

Anti

Countdown to Tomic being the greatest Center in the history of the Jazz. ( a little long so CTTBTGCITHOTJ for short)

Epic. Well played sir. . . well played. But you do not know that I am not left handed.

I heard a friend that was at Best Buy tell me that Ante Tomic breeds unicorns for sale.

I'm Anti Spazz - and I apologize to any who may think I have something against physically or mentally challenged individuals.
As for nicknames, Ante's HAS to be atomic. Every time I post from my iPhone, the auto correct changes Tomic to atomic. Let's just make life easier on everyone (except for you, Spazz).

I'm Anti Spazz - and I apologize to any who may think I have something against physically or mentally challenged individuals.
As for nicknames, Ante's HAS to be atomic. Every time I post from my iPhone, the auto correct changes Tomic to atomic. Let's just make life easier on everyone (except for you, Spazz).

I'm hurt, truly I am. wait... what were we talking about?

Oh, yea. Tomic is never going to wear a Jazz uni, so you will never be able to change your screen name to Atomic.

Ha

More Tomich speculation please. He will come and jazz will trade he and the 12 pick to Philip for number 4.

Does philip actually own the 4 pick though?

This post is from the future...

Did you see that Tomic says he's not sure exactly what he's doing and can see that maybe he'd play in Barcelona next year, but maybe the NBA.

Insert mixtape.

I'm hurt, truly I am. wait... what were we talking about?

Oh, yea. Tomic is never going to wear a Jazz uni, so you will never be able to change your screen name to Atomic.

Ha
You're just jealous I FINALLY found a keeper in Stifle Tower. He'll be a Jazzman for life. I'll probably die before he retires so this might be it for name changes. I was just stupid to go with guys like Kosta Koufos and Kyle Korver (KKsquared).

Tomich is the brother of Tomic, who begat Tommic who begat Tomicc. And so began the reign of the Stiffle Tower.

I'm tired

Eurohoops.net @Eurohoopsnet · 48m 48 minutes ago
No 3 A.Tomic: The best C offensively. The renewal with Barca is very close, rumors for CSKA

A player of enduring value when it comes to Euroleague centers, the best passer among the Euroleague’s post players and a player who is very likely to not be on this list. It has been written that there has already been an agreement for the renewal of his contract with Barcelona, so don’t be surprised if soon there are announcements with him definitively deciding that he is no longer interested in the NBA and the Utah Jazz.