Any interest in boogie

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
If it were for minimums and for matchups only, or injuries, it could be good. Not sure about chemistry issues but he is the kind of guy that you see getting headlines for saving a playoff game by resurrecting his game for one magical night. Could have been on the floor with Gobert during the clippers game instead of favors adding another scoring threat. Might be worth a flyer.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Frankly personality and all that **** aside, Gobert and boogie on the floor at the same time is a wet dream. That's enough to counter lbj and Davis imo. Provided he can still play.

SteakNEggs

I really liked his game pre-injury and even to this day, but he's still just too much in the attitude department. I say no thanks but wouldn't complain if it were to magically happen.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I’d lean no but there’s certainly interesting possibilities. Like when the Clippers went 5 out. Yeah, maybe burn us on the perimeter, but that’s the guy who can punish small ball. He’s also getting up like 8-9 threes per 36. Not shooting amazing but still.

Joncolton

It's a question I'd love to hear an honest answer from Quin about.

I agree Cousins and Gobert at the 4 and 5 would be impossible for opposing teams to defend against. He would also be a better Defensive option against the Marcus Morrises of the NBA. We could always use more rebounding - especially against the Lakers and Clippers, and his 3 point shooting 34% over his career (38% w Pelicans) would be a natural fit.