What's new

Anyone want to hold KOC accountable?

What do you trade Al for? And I don't want some scrub making 10 million a year for three years in return.

Pretty obvious that the plan is to be as competitive as possible going into the 2013 off season, then make decisions based on how the prior two years went. Jazz obviously do not like being bad, so they try to rebuild while staying competitive. Front office is basically exempt until next year.

I LOL'd when I saw the thread title from the main board .. Accountable doesn't show up...

I think Jazz fans in general need a hug this is going to be a long year. I don't see the silver lining in the sky. That seems to be the theme every year lets let these players expire or leave then watch out. Then our GM goes out an gets a new set that we have to wait to see if they leave or stay. I think this is the problem with not completely rebuilding like the Thunder did or the Trailblazers those older vet are sucking the life out of your youth. That is great that Big Al can hit a wheezy but where is that going to get us next year?

KOC, YOU'RE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS MESS!

OK, I said it, so what happens now?

Is there a magic lamp I'm supposed to rub as well?

How about Mr. Nepotism Greg Miller. Is he headed to the gallows as well?

Where's our Russian billionaire? That what we need really. As long as the team has to worry about filling the stadium, I think this is what we are going to get. There is much flexibility with this team, especially in a bad economy. But that is also what makes it frustrating for fans, because we wont swing for a home run. The Jazz will just play it safe, as usual.

KOC, YOU'RE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS MESS!

OK, I said it, so what happens now?

Is there a magic lamp I'm supposed to rub as well?

Your IQ should have just raised 50 points, and now you should have an overwhelming good feeling about yourself.

I hold KOC accountable for the stupid 1-year rental vets that are running Burks out of town. Corbin is obviously responsible for that, too, but it all started with Kevin.

Lord knows this FO is stupid and has no plans long term. They have fully commmitted to Sap and Al, and they will be the center pieces going forward.

The trade deadline will be quiet, obviously.

If there isn't any kind of trade before the trade deadline then our entire front office needs to be let go. There is no way we can keep Sap, Jefferson, Kanter and Favors. To let them walk away and get nothing in return would be pointless. Its not like we are going to contend for a title this year anyways.

Accountable for turning an All-Star hostage/HOF coach mid-season quit situation into taking the 8th seed the very next year?

Or accountable for being tied for the 4th seed so far this year?

I say yes to both. No wonder he was promoted. Mission accomplished.