What's new

Are there bad, white male drivers under 60?

Gyp Rosetti

Banned
Seriously, there are about 245M white people in this country so around 122M white males I presume and yet nearly every God awful driver I've ever encountered is not a white male under the age of say 60. I mean, aren't stereotypes pretty much accurate for a reason?

The town I live in is full of retards who don't know how to drive on a paved road. They all park their huge rigs right on the corner about 3 feet from the curb, and they all just stop in the middle of the road when they see another moron, which is about 100x a day. Howdy pard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUg04hCqGDg

white men are the most aggressive drivers - which could be a very good thing or a very bad thing depending on the situation. But there are certain age groups and races in their entirety that I try to avoid at all costs when driving - if that makes me prejudice then so be it.

Pretty much any guy that looks like the stereotypical computer nerd can't drive worth **** for some reason. Maybe eye issues or iPhone distraction issues.....I don't know. And of course a lot of those are white dudes. Though the main component in "bad" to me is just slow. You have to go a minimum of 10 over or else you're a bad driver to me.

I would take 1,000 asian grandmas over a dumb *** redneck hick bitch driving a F350 with a 12" lift and 40" tires decked out in the hottest Hollister hoodie and tatter A&F hat .... I bunch of ****ers I tell ya

and to think men (especially younger men) usually have much higher car insurance rates.

because they have higher accident rates! The OP has not defined what he considers a "bad" driver, and from Duck's post, it could be any one who drives the speed limit as one example.

I saw somebody get stuck in a snowy intersection and the person behind them just sat there and honked at them. Not get out and help or even go around. Just sat and honked at them till they moved.

I saw somebody get stuck in a snowy intersection and the person behind them just sat there and honked at them. Not get out and help or even go around. Just sat and honked at them till they moved.

When I was 16 I ran out of gas coming down Parleys and pulled over at the bottom of the canyon.

Wasn't the best spot to pull over but I ran out of freaking gas.

I was there for about 30 min waiting for a friend to bring gas, and during that time 3 guys stopped to see if I needed help (probly cuz I had a hot babe with me) and at least 5 women drove by honking furiously at me like I was pulled off the side of the road for funsies.

People is weird.

When I was 16 I ran out of gas coming down Parleys and pulled over at the bottom of the canyon.

Wasn't the best spot to pull over but I ran out of freaking gas.

I was there for about 30 min waiting for a friend to bring gas, and during that time 3 guys stopped to see if I needed help (probly cuz I had a hot babe with me) and at least 5 women drove by honking furiously at me like I was pulled off the side of the road for funsies.

Women are bitches.

I've seen that a bunch after stopping at a light or sign. It's like people don't understand that in slick conditions it's hard to get traction to speed up after you stop and they just expect everybody to fire off as soon as the light goes green still, when in reality the person that can't get proper traction probably has their gas pedal to the floor trying to get out of there. It seems everybody that has to drive in snow should understand that and be more patient as a result. Although it is pretty annoying to have to go through multiple changes in the light just to move 50 feet when you're used to blowing right through.

white men are the most aggressive drivers - which could be a very good thing or a very bad thing depending on the situation. But there are certain age groups and races in their entirety that I try to avoid at all costs when driving - if that makes me prejudice then so be it.

Anymore I've noticed that young females of every race are the most aggressive. Not sure about NY but here in UT you can almost guarantee that when you see something aggressive go down it ends up being a young female.