What's new

Arena Map Help - Urgent

JazzGal

Contributor
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
I'm going to the Josh Groban concert tonight at Vivint Arena. I've injured my knee and need to walk as little as possible. My seat is in Section 131, and I have no idea when looking at an arena map which way is north so I can determine what door is closest to my section. It has been awhile since I've been to the arena, so I cannot remember. All you seasoned Jazz attendees, please help a girl out. Thanks!

https://binged.it/2JohdiT

I'd still just enter through the main doors at the north east entrance. Then just to the left of the ticket office they should be able to get you elevator access to easily get up to the upper bowl and help to your seats.

I'd still just enter through the main doors at the north east entrance. Then just to the left of the ticket office they should be able to get you elevator access to easily get up to the upper bowl and help to your seats.
You da man.

The guy who sat next to me at the concert last night spent much of the intermission telling me about how he has decided to be a Jazz fan this year. He is from Idaho and has been a Lakers fan. But he dislikes LeBron and loves what the Jazz are doing these days. The fever is spreading!

I found it interesting that he guessed that I would actually care. Apparently I have the intelligent look of a Jazz fan, or maybe it was the adoring way I kept gazing at the Jazz banners and retired jerseys.

It was pretty fun to realize how many great times have been spent in that arena over the past decades (Jazz games, concerts, Olympics, other sporting and entertainment events). I decided my very favorite moment was in January 1995 when there was a countdown towards Stockton breaking the assist record. I was seated on the front row of the upper bowl and got to turn over one of the numbers (not sure, but maybe number 9) on the countdown. It was cool to be a tiny part of that history.

I heart the Delta Center, Energy Solutions Arena, and the Vivint Smart Home Arena.

Going to the Stars game on the 6th, since I'm a broke fan that sits in the bottom of the upper bowl or top of the lower bowl, is Row B/Sec. 19 the 2nd row in the arena? Or where is it?