Postponed: Aug 27, 2020 2:00PM MT
Rescheduled: Aug 30, 2020 6:30PM MT

Last edited by a moderator:
Rescheduled...

Attachments

• 1E237CB5-2075-4F97-BFF1-CDE2D0CB758D.jpeg
    1E237CB5-2075-4F97-BFF1-CDE2D0CB758D.jpeg
    863.7 KB · Views: 41
All of the rest of the NBA games are all going to be summer leagueish. Some of the players just aren't into it more so now than a week ago. It will be interesting how intense things will be intense vs the players saying let's get this over so I can get paid.

I heard will left the bubble.
I do think Gary will be back and ready to play

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yes, Barton is gone.

As the former president of the Gary Harris fan club, lemme report that his offense has been ***. I don’t expect him to give them much of a boost, but he could be a pest on the defensive side against Clarkson, Conley, and/or Mitchell. He’s gotta be rusty, though.

The whitest place in America is the northwest - even whiter than Utah.
Factually incorrect. Utah is 86.43% white, Oregon is 84.42%, and Washington is 69.3%. If you want to count Idaho, which may be physically part of the region but certainly isn't culturally, that's 91%, so, wow, while BC is 64% European.

Can’t tell whether I’m feeling a decrease of interest in today’s game, or if I’m feeling increasingly unsure about a victory.

But for the first time in a long time, I’m pretty interested in the East’s 2nd round matchups. Both of those look like interesting matchups.