What's new

Awesome Kitten

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
MX2ajKi.jpg

So we took in a stray in early winter that was looking really thin and probably wasn't going to make it. Turned out to be an awesome cat that someone apparently abandoned, but less than a year old. Anyway, we take the cat in and it starts filling out, then it starts REALLY filling out and we realize this very young cat is pregnant.

6sUJYYY.jpg

She had six kittens, which is odd for such a young cat having her first (and only) litter. My wife was awesome and got them all adopted out. Well, one couple was on an extended vacation, so we waited, and we waited and... today they decided they didn't want their kitten anymore.

CsWCzgE.jpg

This little guy has been a little mamma's boy for over a month since all his little brothers and sisters went to their new homes. I think she's started teaching him how to survive on the mean streets. But we don't want this awesome little guy to go to the streets (he's not going to the streets) and we don't want him going to the Humane Society.

So we need a new home. Please consider taking him in. He's got a great temperament. House trained. First round of shots (maybe 2nd, I'll have to double check with my wife). We'll include the cat carrier. We just want this guy to have a good home.

Here's momma

htY6UFE.jpg

Here's the snuggles

UREkmWr.jpg

So you stole a cat? in other cat related news, mine was spooked by the new cleaner this morning and pissed on the couch, just in time for me to wake up with a hangover and sit in it.

Last edited:
So you stole a cat? in other cat related news, mine was spooked by the new cleared this morning and pissed on the couch, just in time for me to wake up with a hangover and sit in it.
Yeah, I stole a cat that had spent the last two months huddled up against my garage door trying to keep warm, or hid behind my rose bush up against my house to stay away from a couple nasty house cats that roam the neighborhood and one of which probably knocked her up.

But this is a pretty badass cat to be honest. My parents took in strays the whole time I was growing up and some of them were just straight killers. Callie (a calico) tore the ear of the yippy neighbor dog through the fence. Bitch was probably just tired of listening to all the noise. Blue (a blue eyed all white cat) was my favorite. This was a cat that would give no ground to a doberman. I watched this cat take several birds out of the air. This is the kind of cat that brings mouse gifts to you on the regular. But this one, Ralsei, is super well mannered but a hard core fighter. I see her sparring with her last kitten and it kind of blows my mind. She starts by being the submissive on her back and the kitten attacks, and then she ****s him up. They do this for like 30min, then switch. The kitten is on his back and the momma attacks. Ralsei is one of the best and smartest fighters (for a cat) I've ever seen. She plays tricks. She stalks in very indirect ways. Bitch is ready for anything anytime. And she can flip a fight or deliver a kill shot at will. My cat Blue was the most amazing cat I've ever seen, but Ralsei is the smartest. And look at the pics, those puppy dog eyes. So sweet. And she is a sweetie with me and my family. Has never even come close to being aggressive, even though she's not cool with being held and we've held her several times. Just an awesome mom.

This kitten has had about 4 months of total mom-time with more than a month of one-on-one with her. That's good for cats. You got mice? This little guy is better than 100 mouse traps. You got feral cats? This little guy has been going through intense tiger-mom training on how to deal with their punk asses. This is honestly a super-premium kitten. I love cats. I love badass cats. This little guy, you don't have to worry about this little guy. He's gonna be awesome for anyone who takes him.

Cute. But cats suck.
Fun fact, cats kill more prey by weight than anything else in the world.

Cats are psycho killers. Either you get it, or you don't.

You don't. You just went down a couple pegs in my book.

So probably safe to say my anecdotes about hard core murder cats isn't doing me any favors in getting this little guy adopted. But I don't care. If the right person is reading this then I've got the perfect kitten for you. It's a sweetie. Lived it's whole 4 month life in my basement with its momma. Doesn't scratch up my stuff. Doesn't scratch or bite people. ALWAYS uses the litter box. Just a good cat that has had extended mom time, which is a bonus.

Cute. Wish I could adopt. I've mostly been a dog person but that changed ~7 months ago. The lady living in the condo below me had to be put in an assisted care facility and couldn't take her cats with her. I first told her sister where the animal rescue center was located. But they're older cats - 13 and 9 - and I knew it would be tough to find homes for them. And I was also worried they'd be split up; they're BFF'S...they were found together from what I heard. So I'm now the servant to a couple of cats. I enjoy having them around, though.

But kind of worried what's going to happen come basketball season when I start yelling at the TV. I just succeeded in gaining their full trust. Come October, they're going to think I'm yelling at them.

You can't keep two? They usually do a lot better with company...unless they've been isolated for a while.

BTW...I'm typing one-handed. Got a cat in the recliner with me. The other one has taken over my bed.

You can't keep two? They usually do a lot better with company...unless they've been isolated for a while.
We already had a cat. This other one (Primrose, we didn't give her that name and we call her Prim) we adopted a few years after one my wife and I got when we were dating died, at a little over 19 years old. This cat we adopted, Prim, DOES NOT like other cats. The stray seems like it could get along fine, but our other cat just can't share space with her.

So first priority is to get the kitten adopted. Second is that we might let go of Ralsei (the former stray). I want to try some things to see if we can make it work, but I don't think it ever will with Ralsei having mom-hormones going. So kitten has to leave and Ralsei needs to be neutered before I try to integrate them.

We already had a cat. This other one (Primrose, we didn't give her that name and we call her Prim) we adopted a few years after one my wife and I got when we were dating died, at a little over 19 years old. This cat we adopted, Prim, DOES NOT like other cats. The stray seems like it could get along fine, but our other cat just can't share space with her.

So first priority is to get the kitten adopted. Second is that we might let go of Ralsei (the former stray). I want to try some things to see if we can make it work, but I don't think it ever will with Ralsei having mom-hormones going. So kitten has to leave and Ralsei needs to be neutered before I try to integrate them.

Yeah my cat is nearly 20 and she hates everything and everyone, she was never a good hunter but now the birds just take the piss, they walk around in front of her while she lounges out back, she just looks at them all bored and sleepy. I'm waiting to see her laying out there with a bird sitting on her head.

Our old cat Dim Sim was a pretty **** hot hunter, killed birds by the dozen, the old man never lost fruit off his trees.

Yeah my cat is nearly 20 and she hates everything and everyone, she was never a good hunter but now the birds just take the piss, they walk around in front of her while she lounges out back, she just looks at them all bored and sleepy. I'm waiting to see her laying out there with a bird sitting on her head.

Our old cat Dim Sim was a pretty **** hot hunter, killed birds by the dozen, the old man never lost fruit off his trees.

Your life in two cats? Watch out, your third cat will aim for the litter box but somehow **** all over itself and lay around all day with its paws on its privates watching Maury Povich reruns.