What's new

babe

babe

It looks like more people want to talk about me than the subjects of my threads.

This is, of course, great fun.

I live in a cave in the Hogup Mountains of Utah, wake up to a sunrise over the chlorine mists of the Great Salt Lake., and watch the sunset through the chloride dusts of the salt flats. I have one of those brackish seeps along the shore of the flats, and desalinate a barrel of water a day, maybe two barrels in the summer. I have solar power and a satellite connection I installed myself,and ten cows who don't moo right. In my less rational moments I imagine they are going "booooooooo.............b" or something similar. "babe" , maybe. But hey, one is a milk cow with an udder that is fantastic.

The BLM doesn't know I'm here, though this is one of the most intensely studied places on earth because of the nearby Air Force installations which are top secret and probably the most worthy investigative interests any foreign intelligence service could target.

Once in a while someone drives a jeep out in the muck and gets stuck. I know the Air Force is watching, and it could blow my cover to go help. Do you know how hard it is slog through brine muck for miles? You imagine it's dry, but it's a mirage. A sort of reverse mirage. The salt flats are never dry. Too much lithium and magnesium chloride. Used in labs as desiccants, these salts will absorb water from the air at 5% humidity. the absorption slows down, sure, but it's enough to keep the muck semi-solid and incredibly slimy..... slippery..... and sticky.

Now someone tell me what I could do that would be more entertaining than teasing incredibly intelligent, doctrinaire dunces who have no credible jobs...... well, yogurt is credible I guess....but who would go on a sports site and try to save the world from a dozen extinction events at once.

By placing in the Presidency a hot-wired corpse controlled by a computer.

George Orwell was a midget who shrank from the task of describing how the world should be run. And here we have no fewer than ten self-appointed Saviors of Mankind, all reading the same talking point scripts passed out by uncle Jason. Including Sirpickynose, Reverend 69, and Colt the piston, I think that makes maybe fourteen half-wit whose faithful work in here is going to save the world.

What never ceases to amaze me is how people don't catch any of the lies...... a fire hose of lies..... being run out of "news" retailers and social media sites, day after day. The lies are not self-consistent. One day black is red. The next day white is red. And Red believes them all sequentially. It's a team of activists drawn outta a shared interest in a hopelessly lackluster basketball team that first floated on the Mississippi muck of New Orleans, and now is sinking into oblivion in the stinking sewage of the Great Salt Lake's southeastern arm. Zealots all, with unreasoning self-assurance that they are saving the world by talking to themselves while their team sits on the sidelines of life.

But the real question here, is why is this so much fun.

Well who knows.

Pretty sure it will be observed that, obviously, I imagine I will save the world by reasoning with the great ones of JFC, from my cave.

In another world, maybe.

But not this one.

I could probably be destroyed by a rumor that "hey, there's this old fart..... dunno..... maybe 180 years old.......One of those Goshoot paiutes living in a cave in the Hogup mountains, with ten cows and a solar still, spying on America for the Chinese"

Damn, that wouldn't even work. The Chinese would get to me first, and give me better equipment and my own talking points scripts from Confucius with modern adaptations from Xi. Dunno, though. They might wanna interrogate me because..... well, they are dunces afterall, incapable of original thought, and racists..... damn right Han racial superiorists. I could claim my paiute ancestors came from Han China and that I am the last Emperor. That would probably be taken as a compliment, and they'd all sit down with me for a cup of milk from by cow Boob.

But if Trump get installed as the most illegitimate Prez ever, I'll hop on my ultralight and skid on over the flats to my truck in Montello, and drive to Wendover. You could meet me there and help me save the world by breaking house on the poker tables. A few swills of some home brew would be nice.

Dunno how the world can survive 4 more years of Trump.

Lessee...... the climate accords prove that the climate crisis isn't serious enough an issue that ourfine elites can't settle on the Hamptons, so the ocean isn't going to rise ten feet. And that 7/8 of the world population needs to slow down economic development. Now that might be because they will mostly just starve outta sight during the pandemic economic shutdowns, but all the same, the virus itself is a dud with so damn many good cures not even the WHO or CDC could stop them all. So Gates' final solution doesn't require a real deadly virus, nor even a deadly vaccine with a RID microchip nanoparticle. All it takes is to scare the stooooooopids into staying home, maybe paying them to stay home, so the rest of the world just starves. Then it's backto the dark ages for everyone.

Of course, I'll still have my cave. My solar still, maybe more cows.

So, you see. Nothing you can do will save the world from ........... babes........

A babe for every cave. I'll run for Prez when everyone else is dead.

Last edited: