What's new

Basketball gods hate the Utah Jazz

Silver lining:

Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell combine for the best duo in NBA history, and lead all statistical categories for scoring, rebounding, assists, steals, and blocked shots for players playing with corona.

Another silver lining:

You can asterisk our loss to Toronto because our two best players had corona.

They don't hate the Jazz, they just hate you.
This is true. My hatred for the Lakers was eclipsed by my hatred for the Heat, who then won, then my hatred for the Warriors completely eclipsed my hate for them that I found myself rooting for LeBron in the finals... now the Lakers again.

Basically, whatever I root for, root for the opposite.

This is true. My hatred for the Lakers was eclipsed by my hatred for the Heat, who then won, then my hatred for the Warriors completely eclipsed my hate for them that I found myself rooting for LeBron in the finals... now the Lakers again.

Root means something very different in this country.

Reactions: UB

I’ve had a long standing joke about loving Caesar’s buffet with some friends we took a trip with...

Within like a few minutes I got texts about caesars buffet being shut down, Rudy, and now Donovan... I feel targeted... those of you that I like should be worried... @Saint Cy of JFC is probably going to be fine.