What's new

Better than Foye?

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
OK, I know I'll get torched for this one. But I'd rather see Braille on the court. At least Roger tries to defend. If Foye's shot isn't falling, he's useless. The only thing I'm thankful for is that the Jazz didn't give him a multi-year deal. I wish KOC would decide to step down and Lindsey could take over. I have no idea if he'd be competent making the personnel decisions, but it would be worth a shot, especially if he had the freedom and cajones to dump the current coaching staff.

OK, I know I'll get torched for this one. But I'd rather see Braille on the court. At least Roger tries to defend. If Foye's shot isn't falling, he's useless. The only thing I'm thankful for is that the Jazz didn't give him a multi-year deal. I wish KOC would decide to step down and Lindsey could take over. I have no idea if he'd be competent making the personnel decisions, but it would be worth a shot, especially if he had the freedom and cajones to dump the current coaching staff.

Even with raja "trying" to defend, in his 2 years here he had a worse (114 & 112 pts allowed/100 possessions) defensive rating than foye (111 pts/100 p)

I've notices over the past 10 or so games Burks has been able to accumulate a few minutes here and there. How has this happened when Roger is on the roster? Shouldn't he be there to claim that playing time?

Foye was playing well in the 2nd unit with the ball in his hand at times and going against 2nd rate defenders.

It's Corbin's mistake to put him in the starting line up, chucking up 3's early in the game instead of establishing the low post game.

What's sad is that I can envision Corbin playing Braille before he would play Burks. This thread depresses me.

What do you mean you can envision? This was, and still would be, reality. No need to pretend. The FO asking Roger to stay home is the only reason he isn't gracing us with 20 mins/night.

I will cry myself to sleep tonight knowing that you speak the truth.

For how difficult it supposedly is to find Burks minutes we certainly wouldn't be struggling to find Roger his 20.

You've crossed the line here, MoTown

dont-cross-the-line.gif