What's new

Big Baby Davis- Enes Kanter ???

CAKAR

Orlando can get a talented Bigman again...
Enes can get playing time he deserves...
We can get Big Baby and Big Al playing together

DISCUSS...

Agree except keep Kanter and ship someone else.

That way we can have Big Baby, Big Al and Big Turkey on the same team.

Ehhhhhhh Big Baby is an ok player, I'd rather have any of our bigs than him. But if we could trade Al for Big Baby and a pick then I would be interested.

you can't grab big baby for kanter alone right at the moment. it's just too unbalanced. kanter is not even a trade chip right now. his game is too immature. jazz drafted him and singed as a rookie, so they'll keep it cool and tolerate his leveling up period for 2 more seasons.

you can't grab big baby for kanter alone right at the moment. it's just too unbalanced. kanter is not even a trade chip right now. his game is too immature. jazz drafted him and singed as a rookie, so they'll keep it cool and tolerate his leveling up period for 2 more seasons.

In my opinion Kanter is aktuell an all-around better player than Big Baby, too. He´s a better Rebounder, a better defensive player and also better in the offensiv end. All what he needs is no more than playing time, to gain more confidence. But actually in Utah he can´t get this time he needs to develop. You can´t form a young player, if you take him out after every mistake he made.

I like Big Baby very much and i know that he is a guy with great self confidence and this is something we need to reach the Play-Offs this year. We need veteran players with confidence, who now what to do, at the right time. And as far, as I can see, Big Baby and Big Al would be great as a double Team on the line up.

If KOC offered Kanter for Davis, Orlando would jump on it before KOC could even finish the sentence. There is a little thing called potential. Kanter is about 20% the player he could eventually be. Big fatty Davis is 100% filled out both in potential and waistline.