What's new

Boom Bitches

Apparently his deal makes him the highest paid American player in Europe.

You gotta give the guy a ton of credit. He's a marginal talent who managed to have an 11 year NBA career.

Apparently his deal makes him the highest paid American player in Europe.

You gotta give the guy a ton of credit. He's a marginal talent who managed to have an 11 year NBA career.

I don’t think marginal is fair. He’s got legit size at 7’0”, 245 and has averaged 11.0 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per 36 for his career, with 0.9 steals as well.

His FT% sucks but in general you could do a lot worse as a backup 5.

I don’t think marginal is fair. He’s got legit size at 7’0”, 245 and has averaged 11.0 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per 36 for his career, with 0.9 steals as well.

His FT% sucks but in general you could do a lot worse as a backup 5.
Yeah I think it's his horrible facial/hair genetics and skinny fatness that really cements in people's mind he's marginal. Kinda like the God Caruso. Humans are funny.

Last year Jazz tried to bring some former players back to ccelebrate. Like a reunion with a few former players throwing balls into the stands.

I wonder would Gail ever allow us to bring Kofous back and have Boom Bitches Night?

Last year Jazz tried to bring some former players back to ccelebrate. Like a reunion with a few former players throwing balls into the stands.

I wonder would Gail ever allow us to bring Kofous back and have Boom Bitches Night?

I’d love to see that lol