What's new

Bring back the Mo Hawk!

crater77

AK47 may opt out of Minny. Any one down to bring him back? He could back up Favors at the four and Gordo at the 3. Were going to need to spend money somewhere.

No, no, no. If he opts out the Timberwolfs have more flexibilty and won't be forced to salary dump DWill2 to the Jazz and swap picks in this draft. I'm not happy with this at all.

I doubt it would ever happen. I think the Jazz FO have had enough of his antics. But damn I love AK and the all around game he brings.

no proceeded by hell. I would rather pay the penalty then bring him back. no more vets Ty would probably start him over favors and or Hayward.
I was going to say, "not only no, but HELL NO!" If we're going to spend $10M on a player to backup Favors, Jazz would be better off with Millsap. And I absolutely DON'T want Paul returning.

Oooohhh, I've not yet been Negged. Sounds fun!

And you've been here since 2010? Wow. I've been here for a month and a half and have been negged 3 times.

and HELL NO to AK again. Liked his game, didn't like his contract, personality, and wouldn't trust him with Ty: too old.

No, and I am probably one of his biggest fans. We need to move on and do this rebuild right if we ever want to compete for a championship. He certainly would've been a better option than Marvin last year, but last year was supposed to be the start of rebuilding and instead it turned out to be the Ty Bonehead Disaster season.

Besides sentiments what Jazz can offer for AK to consider coming back here? Impotent coach, rebuilding roster which will be fighting for high draft pick and less money.
Ridiculous idea I must say.

no proceeded by hell. I would rather pay the penalty then bring him back. no more vets Ty would probably start him over favors and or Hayward.

This is just unrealistic. The Jazz are going to bring in some vets. It is going to happen. Now hopefully they bring in vets to compliment and support the Core 4 instead of take over the team. The problem is not the Jazz getting vets. It is how the coaching staff uses them.