What's new

Burke-Burks-Hayward-Favors-Kanter?

gregbroncs

So I'm looking at 82games.com trying to see if this lineup has played together at all. I'm not great at that site but it does not look to me like they have. This is the lineup I wanted to see get extended minutes together to see if they could be the future of this team together.
So does anybody know if the lineup mentioned has played together?
And if not, that to me is an epic failure by the coaching staff. That lineup should play at least 10-15 MPG on the floor together every night. Why are we not seeing that at all?

Pretty sure they've all been on the court at once.
They are not in our top 20 lineups. Which go all the way down to a whopping 7 minutes on the floor together. So even if they have. It was not significant enough to have been for more than a few minutes.

from david lockes wrap of the pacers game

Lineup of Trey, Alec, Gordon, Favors and Kanter played together tonight for 9 minutes and outscored the Pacers 24-19. Offensive rating of 141 and a defensive rating of 106. They had only played 1 minute together prior to tonight

from david lockes wrap of the pacers game
Maybe that game has not made it to 82games.com yet. I was unable to watch that game. So if that team was so great.....Where the **** was it in this game? Just more proof that Corbin is a completely lost moran.

That's about right. Against the Pacers they played about 2 minutes in the first half, 2 minutes again in the 3rd quarter maybe, and IIRC they closed the last 4:29 of the game. I would have said 7-8 minutes, but it might be 9 like Locke said.

As for it not showing on 82games, I wondered about this during that game. If Burks checks in for Jefferson do they record him as the SF, since Hayward starts at SG? In another situation Burks could be the SG and Hayward the SF. With only 9 minutes played together they could have part of it recorded as Burke-Burks-Hayward-Favors-Kanter and part as Burke-Hayward-Burks-Favors-Kanter.

Come to think of it the same situation could exist with Kanter and Favors. I'm just not sure how 82games deals with that.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];717953 said:
The next thing someone on this god forsaken site is going to tell me is that Enes sprained is ankle right after Burke returned from his so-called injury.
Good stuff NAOS, but what's your explanation for why they were never on the court together last night, especially since it immediately followed a game where that exact lineup played great together? Playing this lineup as much as possible should have been one of the most obvious goals this season.