What's new

Buying Jazz Tickets.

Chris-L

I'm planning on going to my first Jazz game towards the end of the season. What's the best way to buy tickets? I've seen a lot of people who seem to sell tickets on commission for the Jazz, is that the way to go?

ksl.com

I've looked on flashseats and the prices were pretty high. Most the time if you buy the tickets on ksl the person selling them will transfer them to you using flashseats, but they will cost a lot less.

Thought about it. You should meet me and my brother in law at the game, whichever one we choose.
Let me know once you get your tickets and I will go

I used to hit up the scalpies 5 minutes after the game starts or even earlier. Actually, they hit you up and you tell them you are going to the box office. Many will ask you to offer them to a price on their season tickets that they buy at half price. It's a chance but it worked for me. $60 face value lower bowl for $50 for the pair.

I used to hit up the scalpies 5 minutes after the game starts or even earlier. Actually, they hit you up and you tell them you are going to the box office. Many will ask you to offer them to a price on their season tickets that they buy at half price. It's a chance but it worked for me. $60 face value lower bowl for $50 for the pair.

Yeah, thought about that. Don't wanna risk it after driving 5 hours. Found lots of good prices on KSL actually. Probably gonna hit up the spurs on April 5th.

Yeah, thought about that. Don't wanna risk it after driving 5 hours. Found lots of good prices on KSL actually. Probably gonna hit up the spurs on April 5th.
Just my .02 but if this is going to be your first jazz game, and likely last for a awhile I assume, then I would pick a game that you think the jazz have a decent chance of winning.

I hate going to games that the jazz lose and the opponent being the spurs, it might get ugly