Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes with one partner multiple times

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Yes with more than one person

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keefe

How many of you have cheated on your spouse? I’m curious. I’m making the poll anonymous.

Never thought about it nor would I do it.

I'm loyal.

Wish I could say the same about those who've I dated.

Last edited:
If you have with your current spouse, I don’t advice detailing it here. Vote, sure. But you don’t need Hack running around telling your spouse, bitch that he is.

Nope, 22 years of full fidelity.

Mostly no one has thrown themselves at me begging me to break my vows. I certainly will not be doing any of the work involved in cheating. Sounds tiring.

I came kinda close one night when I was out partying at Liquid Joes. I was already going to be out all night cause I was sleeping in my Xterra in front of a friends house and my wife knew that so I didn't need to come home that night. I was out smoking and an extremely attractive female came over and struck up a convo with me and we were vibing pretty good and she asked where I was going after the club/bar and I said to a friends house and she was like "well I will be your friend tonight if you want to stay at my house" and it was tempting. Plus being drunk made me consider it when I never would sober.
Im very glad I turned her down. The guilt would have destroyed me and I would have came clean, probably got a divorce and never had my daughter.
Thats the only time I have ever came close.
Never really cheated on a girlfriend either though there was a gray area when I broke up with a girlfriend, slept with a co worker at a cabin, and then got back together with my girlfriend all in about a 5 day span. That was pretty shady of me.

I came kinda close one night when I was out partying at Liquid Joes. I was already going to be out all night cause I was sleeping in my Xterra in front of a friends house and my wife knew that so I didn't need to come home that night. I was out smoking and an extremely attractive female came over and struck up a convo with me and we were vibing pretty good and she asked where I was going after the club/bar and I said to a friends house and she was like "well I will be your friend tonight if you want to stay at my house" and it was tempting. Plus being drunk made me consider it when I never would sober.
Im very glad I turned her down. The guilt would have destroyed me and I would have came clean, probably got a divorce and never had my daughter.
Thats the only time I have ever came close.
Never really cheated on a girlfriend either though there was a gray area when I broke up with a girlfriend, slept with a co worker at a cabin, and then got back together with my girlfriend all in about a 5 day span. That was pretty shady of me.

Damn, how hot was the chick who propositioned you?

Damn, how hot was the chick who propositioned you?
His memory
Hot-girls-and-Beer-photos-020.jpg

What really happened
alcohol-abuse-in-pregnacy.jpg