CHICAGO BULLS v. UTAH JAZZ 7:00 MST 09 February 2010

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by Mr. McGibblets, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Mr. McGibblets

Mr. McGibblets Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    They're back!
    [​IMG]

The man of our dreams:

[​IMG]

Oh, the laughs we shared:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

LIKE A MOTHER ******!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. VINYLONE

VINYLONE Bringin' the diversity! Contributor

May 25, 2010
    Wait, is that girl black or white?

3. TroutBum

TroutBum My Member's Premium Contributor

May 26, 2010
    Who cares? A bag on her head and an ambian so you can forget that it ever happened and you're set.

4. prodigy

prodigy Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    I wish Memo could play so Boozer would still yell at him even though he's on the other team.

5. VINYLONE

May 25, 2010
    I dont care. I just want to know...At first I thought she was a light skinned black girl, but now she looks like a white girl...just wondering man. Lighten up Balloun.

6. VINYLONE

May 25, 2010
    I dont care. I just want to know...At first I thought she was a light skinned black girl, but now she looks like a white girl...just wondering man. Lighten up Balloun.

7. Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc Member

Jun 2, 2010
    [​IMG]

"Yo deron me and my boy d-rose is here to mess yew up!!"

Look over this article from some celtics blog yo...

"I felt obligated to share my thoughts on the Bulls' upcoming season. Frankly I've been baffled with all the attention this team is receiving. And then to top it off we have Carlos Boozer stating that anything short of a championship is a disappointment.

Are you kidding me? This is a team that had a chance at LeBron, Wade or Bosh and came away with Boozer, Ronnie Brewer and Kyle Korver. The same Carlos Boozer who had a lovely second round performance at the hands of the Flakers where they were swept. I think he's one of the most overrated players in the league today.

Anyone who thinks Brewer or Korver is an upgrade over the departed-Kirk Hinrich doesn't know a thing about basketball. And anyone who expects Boozer to help lead this team past the second round is delusional. "

lol wow

8. prodigy

May 26, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. David Stern

David Stern Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Bulls by 45.

10. Beantown

Beantown Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Someone who is going to the game.....please make Michelle Money giant head posters........thanks.

11. prodigy

May 26, 2010
    i do look forward to brewer's return..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

can we get him dunking over a flopping raja bell?

12. Lost_Jazz_Fan

Lost_Jazz_Fan Member

May 26, 2010
    Very excited for this game, let's just hope the Jazz are as well. I'm getting a little tired of the Jekyl and Hyde routine with this ball club, they need to bring it. It's time for a bonafide win streak, enough of this win one lose one BS we've been so accustomed too this season. That said, I think the team will come out and play very inspired basketball all night long and we know the crowd will be very into it so that will definitely help the home team, good thing too cause we need all the help we can get. Can't wait to see this one unfold, resulting of course in a Jazz win and a Carlos Boozer fake injury.

Jazz by 9

13. Inn Dawn

Inn Dawn Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Hate to say this, wait...don't hate to say it at all, as our team is garbage:

Bulls by OKC @ UTA numbers from a few days ago. In other words, Bulls by 10+. The Bulls are just a better team. They are better coached, looking to break away from a slump, and have three guys looking to put in their best performances of the season. Meanwhile, we still suck and will continue to suck. Fire Sloan, dump Memo for a box of Jujyfruits, trade AK, start Fes, retire Raja, and so on and so forth.

14. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    IF this team can't get up to run this bulls' team off the floor, then KOC needs to trade everyone ASAP.

This is a game that we cannot lose. And a game that we should try to blow out.

I look forward to the matchups down low. Millsap and Jefferson should score easily against Boozer.

NO outside jumpers from Raja or AK. Just run the pick and roll EVERY play down the court for a Dwill layup or a Millsap/Jefferson dunk. Anyone else remember how bad Boozer's defense was? Especially pick and roll?

TroutBum likes this.
  15. LifeOnaPlate

LifeOnaPlate Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Honestly, thinking this one looks like a loss. :(

16. billyshelby

billyshelby Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Awesome pictures prodigy. Can't wait to see Brewer. Someone tell Al right now the Bulls are going to relentlessly double him in the post. Better yet, lets see if Jerry knows well enough to attack Booze with Sap to start the game rather than ramming the ball into Al. I'm thinking the Bulls continue to struggle on D despite Thib's efforts and we squeak out the win.

17. moevillini

moevillini the Chief Old D'oh Staff Member

May 26, 2010
    what, no pillow fort jokes?

18. Chad Feldheimer

Chad Feldheimer Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    I was saying Booooooo-urns..

19. vegas

vegas Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2010
    L