What's new

Classic NFL game.

Brown Notes

This was posted on the Browns board, awesome game. I had not seen it and just as a football fan these older games are a lot of fun to see. This one in particular is very, very good and not talked about much at all. Figured there was a chance someone else here could use one more reason to get stoked about football. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0OzuqvDK6XU

The Browns ha ha haaaa ha ha. Go Steelers!! How can a browns fan be excited about football season ?

The Browns ha ha haaaa ha ha. Go Steelers!! How can a browns fan be excited about football season ?

Typically, for the last 12 years we've been more excited around draft time. This year is different. Hope you enjoyed the game, and carry on rooting for your rapist douchebag.

Was it 2002 when Holcomb lead the Browns to the playoffs? If I remember correctly didn't they play to a tie in a game with the Steelers in the regular season?

As a Vikings fan I'm excited for the upcoming season just to have football back, but we still don't have any deep threats in Minnesota. Harvin's more Of a slot receiver.

Yeah he was complaining a couple of months ago. Hopefully he's realized he's going to get more touches with AP coming off injury.

Was it 2002 when Holcomb lead the Browns to the playoffs? If I remember correctly didn't they play to a tie in a game with the Steelers in the regular season?

As a Vikings fan I'm excited for the upcoming season just to have football back, but we still don't have any deep threats in Minnesota. Harvin's more Of a slot receiver.

Yea, '02. That was a pretty good game too. Northcutt drop FTL. He was never forgiven.

Did you know we got Chilly as our new OC? I have several friends that follow the Viks. Hope AD is recovered, that dude makes football fun to watch, even when he's clowning my own DBs.

Championshipsssssss

Yea, 8. 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1954, 1955, 1964. Cheers.

If I remember correctly, the Browns actually played the Steelers in the first round of the playoffs that year and took a 17 or so point lead (maybe even 21?) before choking it away and letting Pitt go onto the Divisional round.

Yea, '02. That was a pretty good game too. Northcutt drop FTL. He was never forgiven.

Did you know we got Chilly as our new OC? I have several friends that follow the Viks. Hope AD is recovered, that dude makes football fun to watch, even when he's clowning my own DBs.

Yea, 8. 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1954, 1955, 1964. Cheers.

Is Chilly, Brad Childress?

You highlighted the wrong game. Should have shown the game from the week after this game. :)

As a Broncos fan I am more excited for this season than I have been in any year since Elway retired.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, the Browns actually played the Steelers in the first round of the playoffs that year and took a 17 or so point lead (maybe even 21?) before choking it away and letting Pitt go onto the Divisional round.

For all time Brown melt downs in the playoffs, nothing beats the Red Right 88 game in 1980.

Although I have a friend from NYC that swears Rutigliano (who was from Canarsie) put 50K of Art Modell's money on the game through a Brooklyn Bookie and had to go for the touchdown at the end of the game because he had to cover the spread.

Even though I am used to futility by being a Rams fan, I can't imagine being a Browns fan and the way they have lost playoff games through the years. Just painful.