What's new

Clippers offering Bledsoe, Butler to Celtics for Garnett

A-Train (old)

Sources tell Sporting News that the #Clippers have contacted the #Celtics about Kevin Garnett. Offer would include Caron Butler and Eric Bledsoe.
— Sean Deveney (@SeanDeveney) February 3, 2013

The Jazz need to get in on this and offer Millsap to the Clippers for Bledsoe and Butler straight up.

25fj9g9.jpg

I'd do it too.

Bledsoe isn't 100% polished yet. But he has a boatload of potential. Its stupid if the Jazz aren't trying to get him.

I'd take Bledsoe before any PG in the coming draft. He may not be better, but we may know better what we're getting..

Pursuing help is smart for the Clippers to do. Rather than hanging on to Bledsoe as an insurance policy if Paul walks. Clips dont want Paul to walk, so they got to push their chips to the middle and bet on keeping Chris. If were them I would go after Garnett too, and over Millsap, but I would want Millsap too, if that didn't work.

With 8 minutes remaining against the Celtics, Bledsoe has 20pts, 9asts, 5rbs, 1blk .. all day.....

I'd take Bledsoe before any PG in the coming draft. He may not be better, but we may know better what we're getting..

We could get Bledsoe and pick a pg in the draft.

Let the Burke/ Bledsoe era begin.

Or

Smart/Bledsoe

That way we have twice the chance we get our guy and we don't lose out on assets. We could always trade one away later. But of course Jazz dont think like that.

They want Garnett to put at center over Jordan, especially in the 4th quarter. Doubt they have much interest in Sap with Blake.

Where did you see this? They are definitely not going to convice Jordan to come off the bench especially when he is having a career season, Garnett would be their 6th man.

Where did you see this? They are definitely not going to convice Jordan to come off the bench especially when he is having a career season, Garnett would be their 6th man.

Dude. You are high.

If you want to win a championship, you stick an old Garnett our there over DeAndre Jordan.

Dude. You are high.

If you want to win a championship, you stick an old Garnett out there over DeAndre Jordan.

Jordan as your 6th man? Seriously? You aren't going to win a championship with Jordan as your 6th man and Garnett starting at center.

I think if I am the Clips I try to pry away Garnett and Pierce. Give up some picks and Bledsoe in some sort of three or 4 way trade.

Problem I see is KG is a warrior, a winner. A ring.

He can be instrumental in a deep playoff push. Al is not that guy.

Problem I see is KG is a warrior, a winner. A ring.

He can be instrumental in a deep playoff push. Al is not that guy.

True, very true.
This is why I can see the Clippers going after Garnett, and not wanting nothing to do with Al.