What's new

Coronavirus

I don't know if there are still people looking for TP but my wife was at Costco today and she said they have an insane amount. It was the Costco on like 114 south (?) And bangerter.
She said they charging more than normal for it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I was there today, the South Jordan location on 104th. They did have some Charmin. They didn't have any of the kirkland brand. But they were absolutely overflowing with kirkland paper towels.

Bitch can bag my groceries while I actually do something to help.

@JazzyFresh lick my balls.

Edit: Big ups to those bagging groceries, delivering food and services. We appreciate you.

Boners like @JazzyFresh and others i have no time to tag. You're ****ing stupid.
Honest question - do you really talk with a style like that like at your workplace like you do it here? No wonder the situation in USA is like it is; should any city or county official talk like that in my country on a somewhat public forum or Facebook - heads would roll :).

Honest question - do you really talk with a style like that like at your workplace like you do it here? No wonder the situation in USA is like it is; should any city or county official talk like that in my country on a somewhat public forum or Facebook - heads would roll :).
Not speaking for @BabyPeterzz at all, but he's replying to a troll. Also, BP has been a very longtime member of jazzfanz and I take his comment as one from a fellow jazzfanz member. He also has an official role in this stuff, but he's here as one of us posting as one if us with the addition of some useful information.

Not speaking for @BabyPeterzz at all, but he's replying to a troll. Also, BP has been a very longtime member of jazzfanz and I take his comment as one from a fellow jazzfanz member. He also has an official role in this stuff, but he's here as one of us posting as one if us with the addition of some useful information.
So in your opinion it is good to talk like that? With lots of f***, b**** etc words instead of like ... Dick Cavett ?
Do you talk like that everywhere (with family, while having a poker home tournament, at workplace etc.) in USA? For example, saying "f***ing stupid" instead of "little bit of silly"?

So in your opinion it is good to talk like that? With lots of f***, b**** etc words instead of like ... Dick Cavett ?
Do you talk like that everywhere (with family, while having a poker home tournament, at workplace etc.) in USA? For example, saying "f***ing stupid" instead of "little bit of silly"?
I'm not going to make a judgement on that issue. It doesn't bother me in the context that it happened.

Lots of interesting data and information about the disease is coming out today. Its crazy how much we dont know. For how upset people are about leaders in Wuhan lying the USA has lots and lots of cases of various leaders and places lying about this as well. Its really sad that its happening. Facts will help more than anything right now.

One potentially interesting study that needs more research is suggesting that Obesity might be the second highest predictor of getting Covid-19 next to age.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/16/...te=1&user_id=7cf5ccf642c5dfb8ce4d909ecf8a69e9

Coronavirus: China outbreak city Wuhan raises death toll by 50%

Welp... and here I thought the Chinese were doing so well..

The Chinese city of Wuhan, where the coronavirus originated last year, has raised its official Covid-19 death toll by 50%, adding 1,290 fatalities.

Wuhan officials attributed the new figure to updated reporting and deaths outside hospitals. China has insisted there was no cover-up.

It has been accused of downplaying the severity of its virus outbreak.
www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-52321529

Coronavirus: China outbreak city Wuhan raises death toll by 50%

Welp... and here I thought the Chinese were doing so well..

www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-52321529

China numbers are higher, wouldn’t trust what they put out. Also fair to say that our numbers are also higher as nursing homes and some states are also undercounting.

Mind you, not saying tens of thousands here, but it’s probably a few thousand extra dead here in the states.

The person he was referring to is a troll. That troll has earned the responses he receives. If trolls want respect and treated as curious posters, maybe they should stop.... Trolling? Crazy concept. You know what would do our society good? For people to stop trolling and to listen to the experts.

Lots of interesting data and information about the disease is coming out today. Its crazy how much we dont know. For how upset people are about leaders in Wuhan lying the USA has lots and lots of cases of various leaders and places lying about this as well. Its really sad that its happening. Facts will help more than anything right now.

One potentially interesting study that needs more research is suggesting that Obesity might be the second highest predictor of getting Covid-19 next to age.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/16/...te=1&user_id=7cf5ccf642c5dfb8ce4d909ecf8a69e9
I posted about this three days ago.

I don't think words have any sort of magic quality. Insulting people without using specific words is just as demeaning as using those words.

some more COVID humor (laugh, cry, be bored, be mad, die, your choice folks)...

Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.

I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator

Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter……The Living Room or The Bedroom

Every few days try your jeans on to make sure they still fit. Pajamas will have you believing all is well in the kingdom

Homeschooling is going well. Two students were suspended for fighting and one teacher was fired for drinking on the job.

I don’t think that anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we’d go from Standard time to the Twilight Zone.

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into the house and told my dog. We had a good laugh over it.

So, after the quarantine, will the producers of My 600 Pound Life find me or do I find them?

Quarantine day 5: Went to this restaurant called The Kitchen. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place stays in business.

My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.

Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.

I’m so excited—it’s time to take out the garbage! What should I wear?

I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to "Puerto Backyarda". ‘M getting tired of "Los Living room".

Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeking woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.

Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said "I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year." I am offended

Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under (don't be recklessly selfish peeps).

I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on wheel of fortune. Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.

People went mental buying bog roll here which I found amusing. (I have access to a small warehouse full of it, as well all the non food stuff people are panic buying) It seems to have calmed down now, i actually bought some nice triple ply today so I can **** with luxury.

NSA and CIA should know, additionally their warnings to the White House should have been better and more strongly considered than those of the WHO. End of the day the Americans of their own free will elected a complete ****wit as President, you reap what you sow.
Not that it matters much now but I would point out that the majority of Americans, by several million, did not "sow" this.

Last edited:

Thank you for the comments. I do speak like this with friends and those that know me know I'm foul mouthed. @Gameface is correct, I respond to trolls with over the top behavior. Why? Because I use them to vent my frustration. Better here with a troll than with someone I care about and respect. You may use whatever language you like. I'll do the same thanks.

As for my job, it just like any other job. I'm not an elected official, just a government hack with too much passion. My office is actually the most foulmouthed office I've ever worked in. You'd be surprised how frustrating working with the public can be. But we're great at our job, we take the work seriously, and try our best to honor our tax payers and the community. Yet, I refuse to allow my job to censor me.

Plus, it's ****ing JFC.

Some awful stuff going on in my town. There's been 28 deaths in my township (population is about 22K) - 19 of them were at the same assisted living facility. The workers at the facility just stopped showing up. The police had to temporarily take over the home.

The owners of the home are MIA...

Last edited: