What's new

Coronavirus

That is true. The numbers reported for the flu are much lower than reality in China...

The flu killed 80,000 people in the USA in 2018. 10% of the country gets the flu Do you think this will be worse in a country with 3x the population? You think it will kill more than 240,000 people?

Bahahahhaha

So proud to have a president that has a kindergarten-level intelligence. Let's just hope his staff keeps him out of the White House kitchens so he doesn't touch those hot burners. And seriously, drinking bleach wasn't even the DUMBEST thing he said. How about his suggestion to let the sunlight into our bodies?

Mr. President, drop your pants, bend over and spread those cheeks. You know you want to. Chicks dig the vertical smiles.

While Trump is no doubt a dolt, and I would anticipate some people may ingest bleach based on his comments, these stats are meaningless without additional context. How many similar incidents were there in the few days prior to his statements in 2020 compared to 2019? People are going crazy with cleaning right now trying to keep their homes disinfected due to the virus. This uptick in product usage could explain the data.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/c...0249361&id=70249361&__twitter_impression=true

The silver lining of this ravaging disease it it has likely ruined any chances Trump had of getting reelected.

I anticipate Biden wins by very large percentages.

Attachments

• EWZmyoIVAAATX42.jpeg
    EWZmyoIVAAATX42.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 7
So... about those masks...

EWThLMJUYAEdy04.jpg

Reactions: MVP
He could be but the decisions made go through experts and board of science allowed its use so he could also be right.

Yet, there is no reliable evidence it works, it's never worked for other corona viruses, and the more rigorous the test, the more the effect disappears.

In desperate times even boards of experts latch on to unproven solutions out of hope.

So proud to have a president that has a kindergarten-level intelligence. Let's just hope his staff keeps him out of the White House kitchens so he doesn't touch those hot burners. And seriously, drinking bleach wasn't even the DUMBEST thing he said. How about his suggestion to let the sunlight into our bodies?

Mr. President, drop your pants, bend over and spread those cheeks. You know you want to. Chicks dig the vertical smiles.
It seems that some americans are the only ones in world who take advice mainly from the POTUS, but not from parents or in general brighter relatives and friends. It is not the fault of the president if you are that dumb and drink or eat whatever is shown on news, radio, tv or other media. Or is the fault of the school system in USA that they do not properly teach math, physics and chemistry?

You quoted CNN supposedly quoting the CDC, I quoted the actual CDC. Whom should we trust?
I'm just showing you where I got my information from 2 months ago when I posted that. Also the CDC showed the same number back then. I'm not sure why it's different now.

Curious Trumptards. Fox et al are going hard at Biden for sexual assault charges. You get why this is a pathetic political strategy....right?

I mean, grab em by the *****? I drink beer? Trump paid me off after I boned him?

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost 40,000 new cases yesterday. Not sure this is flattening like we think. The rate of new cases is slowing sure but man, if we decide to ease off socially distancing any sort of noticeable amount in the next month or two, I think that’s really bad news for hospitals.