What's new

Coronavirus

Why would I want to present numbers in a false context to get an erroneous conclusion?
Don't know, that's why I'm asking how you think 70,000,000 plus people will get infected "Less than 6 months after all the social distancing". You're basing your argument off of absolutely nothing beside a guess. You're literally just making random stuff up out of the blue with no evidence or simple explanations. Absolutely none.

That's why I asked you to provide evidence and projections but you simply can't because you are guessing... Nothing more. Or please enlighten me. What basis if any do you have that 70,000,000+ will get infected? Please provide me anything.

SLC has $12M in small business loans ready to fund, but we’re out of money. The State has $100’sM and the SBA in the B’s.

Still waiting on a plan from the Fed. Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congress is on a video conference today I think to address this issue. But I wouldn’t expect anything passed until May. One of the problems when you downplay a pandemic is that your government solutions are often inadequate. Canada gave their citizens $2,000 per month for 4 months. We got a one time $1,200 max. And hundreds of small businesses are left out in the cold. Even those who were funded will be needing additional funds in 2 months.

it’s almost like this administration is incompetent.

You're basing your argument off of absolutely nothing beside a guess.

I'm basing it off the estimated rate of contagion. Rubella used to infect over 10 million people a year, when most of the population was immune due to prior exposure. At any given time, well over half the US population had had rubella. 75M is less than 1/4 of our population.

It was Pelosi and house Democrats who blocked the bill to help them. Did you not know that? Now they are on a 3+ week PAID vacation while business perish and people go hungry. Embarrassing is 100% correct.

You should shut the **** up about **** you don't know anything about.

They delayed funding a few days the SBA had NO IDEA how to deploy once they got. Trump underfunded the SBA once taking office, then asked them to deploy the highest volume, financial support system ever created.

Trump is so over his head. He'll just keep blaming Governors who are actually doing the hard work, then he'll try to take the credit. Enjoy jerking off to that with the rest of your 4chan bukaki cult.

They delayed funding a few days the SBA had NO IDEA how to deploy once they got. Trump underfunded the SBA once taking office, then asked them to deploy the highest volume, financial support system ever created.

Trump is so over his head. He'll just keep blaming Governors who are actually doing the hard work, then he'll try to take the credit. Enjoy jerking off to that with the rest of your 4chan bukaki cult.

shhhhh. You’re wasting your time. He’s a moron who works part time at a grocery store in Utah. He might be high school educated but I’m not even sure. You’re arguing with someone who couldn’t tell you the first thing about the SBA. Expertise matters for this subject. I doubt most Americans had even heard of the SBA prior to this pandemic. I have a unique insight because of my wife. It’ll be interesting what happens. Sounds like May will be the earliest for when additional funding might be available. My wife is happy that all of her clients got paid. But her bank admits that there are clients who haven’t. They’re going to go belly up here in Utah unless something big changes (additional funds are found somewhere).

So you're saying the states are doing good work yet you're blaming Trump for the states doing good work. Very fish like argument alt-fish3.

shhhhh. You’re wasting your time. He’s a moron who works part time at a grocery store in Utah. He might be high school educated but I’m not even sure. You’re arguing with someone who couldn’t tell you the first thing about the SBA. Expertise matters for this subject. I have a unique insight because of my wife. It’ll be interesting what happens. Sounds like May will be the earliest for when additional funding might be available. My wife is happy that all of her clients got paid. But her bank admits that there are clients who haven’t. They’re going to go belly up here in Utah unless something big changes (additional funds are found somewhere).

She works at a grocery store?

She works at a grocery store?

No. She works for one of the largest banks in the world. She handles clients worth hundreds of millions of dollars for the Utah and Idaho region. Her bank works with who knows how many businesses in Utah. I’m not privy to that information.

I’ve learned more about the SBA in the last two weeks than in my entire life.

But sure, I’m sure Jazzy knows stuff. And he knows it’s the fault of the Democrats. Ask him (without googling) what the SBA stands for and what it does. Go ahead. I dare you

So you're saying the states are doing good work yet you're blaming Trump for the states doing good work. Very fish like argument alt-fish3.

We're doing good work despite him. Yeah, he's doing good things, WHICH HE EXPECTED TO DO CAUSE ITS HIS ****ING JOB, and thank goodness he's not completely worthless. But the guys is leading from behind and has no idea what Federal priorities should be. He realized he ****ed up the one thing he should be good at, supporting small business and the economy, and he's bumbled through the whole thing. Now its taking a **** and he's late on rallying more funding, again.

Note, all of these west coast, east coast, midwest coordination efforts should be coordinated by the Fed. Instead Trump says do whatever, but I'll tell you when things will open. Thats **** lazy leadership. Not to mention the temper tantrums in front of the whole world only further shows how truely incompetent he his and he'll pay for it in the polls.

shhhhh. You’re wasting your time. He’s a moron who works part time at a grocery store in Utah. He might be high school educated but I’m not even sure. You’re arguing with someone who couldn’t tell you the first thing about the SBA. Expertise matters for this subject. I doubt most Americans had even heard of the SBA prior to this pandemic. I have a unique insight because of my wife. It’ll be interesting what happens. Sounds like May will be the earliest for when additional funding might be available. My wife is happy that all of her clients got paid. But her bank admits that there are clients who haven’t. They’re going to go belly up here in Utah unless something big changes (additional funds are found somewhere).

It's cool. I'm bored.

I don't know if there are still people looking for TP but my wife was at Costco today and she said they have an insane amount. It was the Costco on like 114 south (?) And bangerter.
She said they charging more than normal for it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited: