What's new

Coronavirus

What if that delivery driver lost his job and has a family to think of. Three children and a wife and a mortgage like most of us here.

My jab at your tip was a joke, hence the wink. You’re inability to put yourself in others shoes is what is retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's pretty clear from the context of the conversation what kind of service jobs I'm referring to here.

Really? Please expound. Funny how liberals make assumptions too.

What if that delivery driver lost his job and has a family to think of? Three children and a wife and a mortgage like most of us here.

My jab at your tip was a joke, hence the wink. You’re inability to put yourself in others shoes is what is retarded.

If I had no ability to put myself in others shoes, I wouldn’t be tipping $10 for a guy to deliver food for 10 minutes. I’m not making myself out to be a hero. But that’s more than I or most usually give. It’s a job that requires no skill beyond driving a car and being able to pick up or put down a box.

If I had no ability to put myself in others shoes, I wouldn’t be tipping $10 for a guy to deliver food for 10 minutes. I’m not making myself out to be a hero. But that’s more than I or most usually give. It’s a job that requires no skill beyond driving a car and being able to pick up or put down a box.

Ah, the confidence of the mediocre white male. Stunning.

We’ve conversed before, so I’m fully aware of the level at which you are able to operate. Unimpressed.

I thought I’d compliment you on supporting small business and service workers. You turned it into a political thing. You’re dense dude.

I just did. I'm not saying that's a comprehensive list, I'm no mind reader. But I also never said "all service workers." I thought it was pretty clear what we were talking about.

By blankety saying service workers, you’re implying all service workers.

I just did. I'm not saying that's a comprehensive list, I'm no mind reader. But I also never said "all service workers." I thought it was pretty clear what we were talking about.

Don’t do it dude. He’s as lazy as his opinions. Can’t hold your hand, Wes. Maybe you should work harder and figure it out yourself.

We’ve conversed before, so I’m fully aware of the level at which you are able to operate. Unimpressed.

I thought I’d compliment you on supporting small business and service workers. You turned it into a political thing. You’re dense dude.

Having a certain mindset isn’t political. You chose to say it’s political.

Regarding my intelligence, a big oof.

People like you are gonna make me smile when Trump wins again. Utterly ****ing clueless.

And by the way, I’m so bad at putting myself in others shoes, it’s why I’m sending $300 cash to the mom of my ex-student whose father died from Covid. I suck at life and can’t empathize.

3x6yzg.jpg