What's new

Could the Jazz punt on this summer's free agency?

Lopo: When a player gets hurt, it means the GM wasnt aggressive enough.
Not what I said and you know it.

You making Hill and Rubio out to be contending pieces but they got hurt is simply weak. Almost as weak as - we played awesome defense guys be happy we got crushed by Orlando.

Can't believe we spent this time disputing our own definitions of the word aggressive. You guys are just douchebags. Hope we win soon so y'all troll elsewhere.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

You making Hill and Rubio out to be contending pieces but they got hurt is simply weak. Almost as weak as - we played awesome defense guys be happy we got crushed by Orlando.

Can't believe we spent this time disputing our own definitions of the word aggressive. You guys are just douchebags. Hope we win soon so y'all troll elsewhere.

It seems truly miraculous that you’re able to type.

So wait, aggressive moves are only for contending pieces?

So why is Bjelica aggressive move?

You keep moving your own goalpost.

So wait, aggressive moves are only for contending pieces?

So why is Bjelica aggressive move?

You keep moving your own goalpost.

You keep leaving out stuff and you know it.

REPLACING FAVORS WITH BJELICA WOULD BE AN AGGRESSIVE MOVE.

Put it in your signature. Do whatever. Quit misquoting me.

I think a GM is aggressive when he takes a chance. I don't think using a low 1st rounder on a proven to be average PG is something that's aggressive. Letting somebody like Favors walk so we can start a true stretch 4 is aggressive. If we had Bjelica and $10 million more right now, we could be one move away from contention.

You keep leaving out stuff and you know it.

REPLACING FAVORS WITH BJELICA WOULD BE AN AGGRESSIVE MOVE.

Put it in your signature. Do whatever. Quit misquoting me.

I think a GM is aggressive when he takes a chance. I don't think using a low 1st rounder on a proven to be average PG is something that's aggressive. Letting somebody like Favors walk so we can start a true stretch 4 is aggressive. If we had Bjelica and $10 million more right now, we could be one move away from contention.
So replacing a piece that isnt a contending piece (Favors) with another non-contending piece is aggressive?

Is this some kind of double negative math equation?

You are either incredibly dumb or just trying to be contrarian. There isnt any universe where what DL did to get Hill wasnt an aggressive move.

And I havent misquoted anything. These are the things you're saying.