SF-AK/bell/hayward
PF-jefferson/sap/gasol
C-jefferson/sap/gasol

thats elite status right there

all of them young well except bell.

lol:p
no its actualy a trio of those 3:p

depending on matchups and hot hands.

for example when we play lakers jazz go with gasol and jefferson since that would be a better matchup vs lakers then gasol sap or jefferson sap.
but if we play a team where stoudemire is center a lineup of sap/jefferson would be better:p

Due to the contract the Grizzlies gave Gay, I'd think they'd have to shed some payroll sometime, somehow.

It's be interesting if the Jazz explored a trade involving AK, a TPE, and receiving Gasol in return, though I doubt that'd happen until the trade deadline.

pg- DWILL/Brown
SG-cj/bell/hayward
SF-AK/bell/hayward
PF-jefferson/sap/gasol
C-jefferson/sap/gasol

Warmin the bench: Okur

thats elite status right there

all of them young well except bell.
Fixed.

The only way I see us getting Markie G, is if we give up AK's expiring contract. That would be fine, leaving BELL AND HAYWARD to start(because CJ will be outplayed by Hayward this year; Book it), but still leaves us very thin at the 2/3. Maybe keep Price or Gaines around and let Brown play more 2.

give up aks contract for what?

gasol makes 3.5 million. and is also expiring

so aks contract is not needed maybe a TPE and some draft picks

it actually seems imposible to get marc. memphis not really in need for cap relief maybe get a 3rd team who wants cap relief involved, to send talent to memphis

can a tpe be used in a 3 team deal?

wow

memphis trying ot be cheap

Xavier Henry is sitting out the summer league because he doesn't have a contract with the Griz. NBA teams have a rookie salary scale that they follow for 1st rounders, they can pay 80% to 120% of that scale, most teams pay 120%. The Griz have decided not to pay 120% and thus we have an NBA holdout.

This year, no chance with AK and his expiring is useless to them. . Next year? nope still somewhat strapped for cash with Memo on the books, no MLE, and the need to fill 5 roster spots for 8 million. Gasol will get near max offers.

I'd give up Millsap + a minor asset for Gasol.

AJ at PF and Gasol at C would definitely have the size to compete with the lakers

I know we can't give up any more first round picks. I also don't think Jefferson/Gasol would work very well together, but I could be wrong.

OK...

Utah sends Millsap ($7.8) to Memphis and Hayward ($2.3) to Indiana
Indiana sends Memphis their 2011 1st round pick
Memphis sends Utah Gasol ($3.5) and Thabett ($4.8)

Utah gets the front line they need to compete with the Lakers
Indiana get Hayward in return for next years lottery pick
Memphis gets Millsap + a probable lottery pick in next years draft... all the while protecting themselves from losing Gasol for nothing next summer

I like it... cant test it on espn's trade machine though because Millsap is restricted till the 17th.

well P gasol on the Lakers seemed like an imposibilty!!!

so a pipe dream?

it MUST be possible without giving up dwill cj sap jefferson bell