What's new

Game Thread Dec 27, 2021 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Spurs

Added to Calendar: 12-27-21

This will be a tough one. The Spurs have been playing better recently and have been putting up a lot of points. Last time we played they beat us at home with Donovan, so on the road without him is definitely going to be a challenge.

In the team's press release about DM's injury, no mention of Butler, Forrest, Hughes and Oni as replacements. Are they ded now too?

This will be a tough one. The Spurs have been playing better recently and have been putting up a lot of points. Last time we played they beat us at home with Donovan, so on the road without him is definitely going to be a challenge.
This should be a win because they played last night… and are down their best player… which means we almost certainly lose… but we are in the road where we play better for some reason… basically nothing would surprise me tonight.

This should be a win because they played last night… and are down their best player… which means we almost certainly lose… but we are in the road where we play better for some reason… basically nothing would surprise me tonight.

I didn't realize they played last night or that Murray is out. This should be a win but with this Jazz team you just never know.

Lemme guess, due to DM’s absence, Q is gonna try to squeeze more out of Joe and Clarkson. Again. Despite the fact that this hasn’t worked in any of Mike’s absences.

Lemme guess, due to DM’s absence, Q is gonna try to squeeze more out of Joe and Clarkson. Again. Despite the fact that this hasn’t worked in any of Mike’s absences.

It's strange it hasn't worked so far this season because it worked really well the past couple of seasons when Mike or Don was out. Then again Joe and JC were a lot better the past couple of seasons than they've been this season. Not sure what other option's we really have...more minutes for Forrest? Butler?

Would be amazing if he actually played Butler but I get it… we are making a “chase” at the number 1 seed and no time for a player who might miss shots or make mistakes… regular season record over everything!

With Donovan out I am expecting Bogie to contribute more on offense. Wonder if we adjust our defense in any way to Spurs midrange game.

Jazz are 14-6 the last two seasons when Mitchell doesn't play.

I’d like it if Rudy would put some fear into these guys hearts but they seem to have no issue with him right now.

Jakob Poetlsis shooting %36 from FT. Wtf? I thought he had a nice touch with the Raptors.