What's new

Delly for George Hill

homeytennis

And other spare parts. One of our 2nd round picks given the Cavs in the Korver trade changed teams. The Bucks also dumped John Henson who was a first round pick 6 years ago.

Cavs chasing another #1 pick (they've had 3 in the past 9 years) and dumping players to get the job done. Love or Clarkston probably best trade bait remaining. Is Loves contract moveable?

Cavs chasing another #1 pick (they've had 3 in the past 9 years) and dumping players to get the job done. Love or Clarkston probably best trade bait remaining. Is Loves contract moveable?
I could only see Love getting a 1st if Cleveland took back a bad but better contract. Like Wizards trading Mahinmi and a 1st for Love. Or Houston getting Love for Knight, pieces and a 1st.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

If he pulls a Ryan Anderson and agrees to restructure part of his remaining deal. He could possibly do that to move to a better situation, but there’s a lot of money on that contract for him to sacrifice.

I could only see Love getting a 1st if Cleveland took back a bad but better contract. Like Wizards trading Mahinmi and a 1st for Love. Or Houston getting Love for Knight, pieces and a 1st.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
I
why would Wizards do that when it appears they are also going into rebuild mode? I bet you use the NBA trade machine more then anybody.lol

I feel like Love would be obtainable pretty easily for the Jazz if they had a bad (bloated) contract to send back. They don't really have any bad contracts though, so they may be limited on some of these deals. The team option on Favors contract is valuable as hell. Cleveland would trade for that all day long, but we shouldn't do that.

I’m surprised that anyone would really want Love at this stage of his career + his contract situation. From my perspective, the interest meter reads a flat NO.