What's new

Derek Fisher Schadenfreude

silesian

2022 Prediction Contest Winner
Jazz fans like me were accused of being jerks for believing Fisher to be a fraud in leveraging his daughter's misfortune to weasel his way out back to LA.

I must say I am enjoying the growing consensus that he is not the upstanding citizen and family man he was pretending to be.

It would be nice for the national press to revisit the Jazz situation in the context of their revised opinion of his integrity.

Jazz fans like me were accused of being jerks for believing Fisher to be a fraud in leveraging his daughter's misfortune to weasel his way out back to LA.

I must say I am enjoying the growing consensus that he is not the upstanding citizen and family man he was pretending to be.

It would be nice for the national press to revisit the Jazz situation in the context of their revised opinion of his integrity.

Simmons has publicly stated that he's heard Fisher manipulated his way out of Utah. That's as good as you're going to get.

Simmons has publicly stated that he's heard Fisher manipulated his way out of Utah. That's as good as you're going to get.

I'm not even sure what we are looking for with this... Do we want the president of the internets to come out and say sorry Jazz fans? I think it's understood even before the most recent bs that fisher is not the role model people thought he was... Wiggled out of Dallas and his players union issues were also shady.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the consensus on Fisher is that he will bang your wife when you are not looking. Literally.

I am not sure that the Jazz did not know it at the time. There were several factors that make him moving on a good thing for both sides. The fact that he was disingenuous about it is his problem so put me in the move on and who cares camp.

No one is going to give Jazz fans any credit for knowing before the rest of them that Fisher was a lying POS. We knew it all along. We understood why it had nothing to do with his kid and everything to do with him. The rest of the NBA still thinks we're all a bunch of jerks who have no sympathy. It's a lose-lose deal to try to bring that issue back up.

I was so happy when he tricked LHM to let him out of his contract, and who cares. Sit back, relax and watch his once good name be sullied. Not sure a thread needed to be made. Lol

Side note: when the story about Fisher shacking up with Matt Barnes wife came out, a site called mashable.com posted a very see through pic of said ex wife all over Facebook. They said it was an accident. Other people said it was an awesome.

Side note: when the story about Fisher shacking up with Matt Barnes wife came out, a site called mashable.com posted a very see through pic of said ex wife all over Facebook. They said it was an accident. Other people said it was an awesome.

Will investigate further. Thank you.

To the "move on" "who cares" "don't bring it up" and "end of it" crowd: Hard to believe that you have no interest in this topic, as evidenced by your participation in this this conversation.

I spend day and night and reveling in the Derek Fisher career-ending train-wreck, so please don't ruin my fun. Please note sarcasm.

I was so happy when he tricked LHM to let him out of his contract, and who cares. Sit back, relax and watch his once good name be sullied. Not sure a thread needed to be made. Lol

We should never yell Nword to players! This is to nice ok?

To the "move on" "who cares" "don't bring it up" and "end of it" crowd: Hard to believe that you have no interest in this topic, as evidenced by your participation in this this conversation.

I spend day and night and reveling in the Derek Fisher career-ending train-wreck, so please don't ruin my fun. Please note sarcasm.

At this point, I'm more pissed off about his turn around shot against the spurs not being waived off. No way he got that off in time. ****ing NBA.

At this point, I'm more pissed off about his turn around shot against the spurs not being waived off. No way he got that off in time. ****ing NBA.

How about the 20 times he stepped over the line and they called it a 3 against the Sixers in the finals? Or him always hitting threes against us as a Laker and then coming to Utah and shooting like ****.

Or we could simply move on.

Jazz fans don't know how to do that. Many Jazz fans have to act like they are spurned boyfriends of the former Jazz players they like to bring up, again and again. **** Fisher and please stop polluting the front page with his name.