What's new

Deseret News - Utah Jazz offseason rated as one of the least productive by NBA.com writer David Aldr

Utah Jazz Newsfeed

NBA writer David Aldridge ranked NBA team's summers, and the Jazz rated as one of the least productive offseasons. He ranked...
865586539.jpg

Full Story...

What an idiot. This off season has been the best one in a decade. Jazz have created a win-win scenario for themselves.

Wow. What a bunch of blind lemmings. I created an acocunt and posted. I couldn't let that stand.

All they want to do is mope. Never satisfied.
"Perennial lottery team".
Joe5 did make a 1,000 dollar bet for anyone that's interested saying Favors and Hayward will be gone by the time he Jazz reach the finals again.

Well, if the only standard is number of wins this year vs. the number of wins last year, then yah, we sucked balls this offseason.

Fortunately for the Jazz that's not the only standard most folks use. As far as building for the future and enabling the team to have the potential to one day be a contender the Jazz should be near the top of the list. And that's really the list I'd prefer to be on.

I guess if we'd have resigned Millsap and Jefferson and threw big dollars at Calderon then we could have a better ranking.

Pah.

You can take your rankings and find a nice dark hole to stow them in as far as I'm concerned Mr. Aldridge.