What's new

Deseret News - Vivint Arena, some Megaplex Theatres to be used as voting locations on Election Day

Everybody who reads this post is absolutely certain that you have no idea who I am, how I’m involved in my community, or anything about my other political involvements or background. So, let me ask you, how is this post supposed to read as anything other than pure desperation and an inability to take an L?
Still waiting for that answer. This post is desperation. Side skirting the question and attacking. You have no clue do you? You have no clue how voting for someone you don't even know their platform fixes police brutality. So you do what your minions do and attack, burn, riot because you intellectually have no other answerm

Still waiting for that answer. This post is desperation. Side skirting the question and attacking. You have no clue do you? You have no clue how voting for someone you don't even know their platform fixes police brutality. So you do what your minions do and attack, burn, riot because you intellectually have no other answerm
You mean because I’m not jumping when you say jump?
You’re engaging in the most ridiculous version of whataboutism possible. Your whole position seems to be “But what about that one change that would fix everything? Why aren’t they doing that??” You’re being astoundingly naive.

You mean because I’m not jumping when you say jump?
You’re engaging in the most ridiculous version of whataboutism possible. Your whole position seems to be “But what about that one change that would fix everything? Why aren’t they doing that??” You’re being astoundingly naive.
Can't answer it can you. It's a simple question.

How does voting for a candidate that you don't even know their platform fix anything?

Can't answer it can you. It's a simple question.

How does voting for a candidate that you don't even know their platform fix anything?
You have no idea how democracy or coalition-building works. Without that knowledge, you have no way to participate in an actual discussion about any of this. You might as well start naively arguing about terraforming Mars.

The point is that the players wanted the owners to act, and they did. These are the goalposts right now.

To be clear I'm all for this as voting is a right but not one of you can explain what this does for police brutality.

You have no idea how democracy or coalition-building works. Without that knowledge, you have no way to participate in an actual discussion about any of this. You might as well start naively arguing about terraforming Mars.

The point is that the players wanted the owners to act, and they did. These are the goalposts right now.
Lol I'm asking you for that knowledge that you can't provide. I've asked a simple question.

How does this solve police brutality when not one of you cy, HH, even knows what you're voting for?

Dominated this discussion

JF-1
Antifa wannabes that stick up for rapist-0

And lololol at calling your mob/Klan to come help you. High school all over again