What's new

Did we dodge some bullets?

jazzrule

Aaron Gordon, the fourth overall pick out of Arizona, shot 3 of 11 from the field and had four turnovers with seven points and five rebounds in 25 minutes for Orlando in the loss to the Sixers. Boston guard Marcus Smart, the No. 6 pick out of Oklahoma State, missed 6-of-8 shots but had 10 points against Miami.

I will be surprised if Exum plays this badly for sure.

0666.jpg

I will be surprised if Exum does really good in his 1st game of SL. Most rookies do poorly at first.

Aaron Gordon, the fourth overall pick out of Arizona, shot 3 of 11 from the field and had four turnovers with seven points and five rebounds in 25 minutes for Orlando in the loss to the Sixers. Boston guard Marcus Smart, the No. 6 pick out of Oklahoma State, missed 6-of-8 shots but had 10 points against Miami.

I will be surprised if Exum does really good in his 1st game of SL. Most rookies do poorly at first.

What were Burke's stats for SL last year? I remember poor shooting and an inability to get to the rim. Then he really turned it around once the real season began.
Oh wait...

Seriously, anyone expecting Exum or Wiggins to come in scoring 20 pts/per and look like an all-star from Day 1 is going to be EXTREMELY disappointed.

LOL I knew the Gordon supporters and Smart supporters would come back swinging. Making my day. wink

Like has been mentioned, it's the first game of summer league so it's all silly talk anyway, but sorta funny you mentioned Smart's 2-8, but not the 5 rebs, 3 assists and 6 steals. If you're going to make snap judgments, a least be fair.

Like has been mentioned, it's the first game of summer league so it's all silly talk anyway, but sorta funny you mentioned Smart's 2-8, but not the 5 rebs, 3 assists and 6 steals. If you're going to make snap judgments, a least be fair.

Did you not see the question mark in the title? Just having some fun with the Gordon and Smart supporters. They may both turn out to be real studs. Let a guy have some fun will ya.

Did you not see the question mark in the title? Just having some fun with the Gordon and Smart supporters. They may both turn out to be real studs. Let a guy have some fun will ya.

Have your fun, just wanted to point out Smart's all around stats since that's why he was drafted 6th, rather than for his shooting.

Dwill's summer league stats.
FG % RPG APG SPG PPG
Deron Williams 40.4% 1.8 3.7 1.7 9.3

just one game guys. Exum might struggle in summer league, too. who knows?